Italian National Championships | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Italian National Championships

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
extension, it usually works fine for me,
Hmm, I couldn't find any extension called "Chrome vpn" with my google search. I found a number of free vpns, but none had Italy as a server site, so they won't be of any use in this case. This sucks, I live like 15 minutes from the Italian border but I can't get around the geoblocking. :(

balabam

🥕🥕🌵🌵😈😀
Record Breaker
Country
Slovakia
extension, it usually works fine for me, i watched the grand prix on youtube

i'm going to need the entire bowl judging by my baby girl Lucrezia performance, anyway as i suggested above, try chrome vpn (extension)
I tried to find but there is no extension called Chrome VPN, it must have another name.
Ok, also paid VPN for 1 month tryout does not work with Italy server and this RAI sport web. They have some clever algorithms or I am dull. So it is the end of my trying.

Meanwhile, in Estonia, Niina Petrokina 141.76 (FS), 211.83(total). Great skate. Not a single hesitation.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I tried to find but there is no extension called Chrome VPN, it must have another name.
Ok, also paid VPN for 1 month tryout does not work with Italy server and this RAI sport web. They have some clever algorithms or I am dull. So it is the end of my trying.

Meanwhile, in Estonia, Niina Petrokina 141.76 (FS), 211.83(total). Great skate. Not a single hesitation.
i'm so sorry for Eva Lotta, but Niina is so amazing if someone can challenge Hoendrickx and Gubanova as not officially Russian N. 1 Euro woman it's her

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Im so impressed by the height of Annas jumps, she is such a huge future talent for Italy! She definetly run out of stamina in the second half but it was a great performance nevertheless. I feel like she should have not put the last combo on the 3S if she had to do turns before as the 3S landing wasn't great and she had 2 jump passes left to get the combo in.

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Ohh well then, please cheer on the guys for me later. :cheer:
Meanwhile I'll be off to Russia, where streams aren't geoblocked, and there are always some Junior boys skating. :)

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Im so impressed by the height of Annas jumps, she is such a huge future talent for Italy! She definetly run out of stamina in the second half but it was a great performance nevertheless. I feel like she should have not put the last combo on the 3S if she had to do turns before as the 3S landing wasn't great and she had 2 jump passes left to get the combo in.
maybe she should work on that instead of quads and 3As i don't remember if she has all her triples

Andrea82

Medalist
I won't attempt to compute the Women selection ranking for Euros (Italy have 2 spots), Worlds and Olympics .....it gives me an headache because the Federation document is quite loosy in the wording.
It is Nationals + 2 other competitions for Euro ranking and Nationals + 3 other competitions (one must be after Nationals) for Worlds. Not clear if Olympics is Nationals + 3 or Nationals + 2. They only wrote "the ranking after Europeans or ealier if requested by National Olympic Committee".

However, main issue is that the competitions to be considered are those assigned by the Federation Technical Commission...and we don't know which are. For Men, Pairs and Dance is much easier because all competitors have a regular international season and so you can assume international competitions are those to be considered. Here, half of the contenders didn't have 2 or 3 international competitions this season but competed in local events.

Anyway, Pezzetta is not age-eligible for Senior international events. Gutmann is clearly first in whatever way you compute the ranking. And Beccari is out of contention.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I won't attempt to compute the Women selection ranking for Euros (Italy have 2 spots), Worlds and Olympics .....it gives me an headache because the Federation document is quite loosy in the wording.
It is Nationals + 2 other competitions for Euro ranking and Nationals + 3 other competitions (one must be after Nationals) for Worlds. Not clear if Olympics is Nationals + 3 or Nationals + 2. They only wrote "the ranking after Europeans or ealier if requested by National Olympic Committee".

However, main issue is that the competitions to be considered are those assigned by the Federation Technical Commission...and we don't know which are. For Men, Pairs and Dance is much easier because all competitors have a regular international season and so you can assume international competitions are those to be considered. Here, half of the contenders didn't have 2 or 3 international competitions this season but competed in local events.

Anyway, Pezzetta is not age-eligible for Senior international events. Gutmann is clearly first in whatever way you compute the ranking. And Beccari is out of contention.
my money is on Negrello, she did challengers and Jgp, even though she wasn't stellar she's our second best scoring woman