NBC Sports Gold Figure Skating Pass | Page 5 | Golden Skate

NBC Sports Gold Figure Skating Pass

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Does anyone know if they're going to show the Adult National Championships on the NBC Gold pass? I don't see it on the list of on demand stuff, but I thought for sure they advertised it as shown like they did with IceNetwork.

I'm not sure that this will have the Adult Nationals: https://usfigureskatingfanzone.com/watch/?Archive=572&type=Live
This has the Adult comps up to Championships - it is on the fanzone video corner replays. I'm not seeing the Adult Nationals, but maybe the videos aren't up yet.

Weathergal

Medalist
Does anyone know if they're going to show the Adult National Championships on the NBC Gold pass? I don't see it on the list of on demand stuff, but I thought for sure they advertised it as shown like they did with IceNetwork.

I'm not sure that this will have the Adult Nationals: https://usfigureskatingfanzone.com/watch/?Archive=572&type=Live
This has the Adult comps up to Championships - it is on the fanzone video corner replays. I'm not seeing the Adult Nationals, but maybe the videos aren't up yet.

On the Adult Championships website, I found a section called Photo & Video: https://www.usadultfigureskatingchampionships.com/photovideo

The PDF there says that the videos will be on the US Fan Zone site a week after the competition, which was held April 3-6. Hope that helps!

Ducky

On the Ice
Fellow Android TV users: the developers have finally created a version of the NBC Sports app for us! No more having to cast from another device to the tv set. Hooray!

Silver Ice

On the Ice
It does help! Thank you so much.

I love watching the Adult Nationals generally, but I also have a few friends who competed and I didn't want to miss their programs.

Weathergal

Medalist
It does help! Thank you so much.

I love watching the Adult Nationals generally, but I also have a few friends who competed and I didn't want to miss their programs.

How cool! I don't know too much about Adult Nationals but the photos on the site really looked like fun and have piqued my curiosity.

I have NBC Sports Gold and couldn't remember if I saw it mentioned so I went there to see if I could find some info for you. I realized I was confusing Adults with Synchro, and NBC Gold is showing Synchro Worlds, along with WTT this weekend. So I figured I would check out the Fan Zone to see if that would help, and I hadn't been there in a bit so it was time for a visit anyway.

So I've started getting into Synchro after "just checking it out for a bit" since it was part of Winter Universiade. And...now it looks like I'll be adding Adult Nationals to my viewing list. :biggrin:

Still not sure why my family thinks I'm obsessed with figure skating...:think: :laugh:

Silver Ice

On the Ice
How cool! I don't know too much about Adult Nationals but the photos on the site really looked like fun and have piqued my curiosity.

I have NBC Sports Gold and couldn't remember if I saw it mentioned so I went there to see if I could find some info for you. I realized I was confusing Adults with Synchro, and NBC Gold is showing Synchro Worlds, along with WTT this weekend. So I figured I would check out the Fan Zone to see if that would help, and I hadn't been there in a bit so it was time for a visit anyway.

So I've started getting into Synchro after "just checking it out for a bit" since it was part of Winter Universiade. And...now it looks like I'll be adding Adult Nationals to my viewing list. :biggrin:

Still not sure why my family thinks I'm obsessed with figure skating...:think: :laugh:

Oh man if you're just getting into the adult nationals, make sure to check out the entertainment programs. There's so many who dress up in really great costumes and/or just put together memorable interpretations of music!