Practice Cam Chat | Page 19 | Golden Skate

Practice Cam Chat

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Just tweeted Jackie Wong to see if he knows Jason’s status.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
thanks - my heart is in my throat. He looked OK this morning ( at least to my eyes he did)?
No response. Hopefully the answer is as simple as he feels he needs rest more than midnight practice?

katmari

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Here's a (translated) tweet from one of Jason's Japanese fans (who always seems to have inside info) on why Jason skipped the second practice session:

Jason, I don't know when I came from Canada, but Toronto is past 1am this morning ... I think Tracy decided it wasn't wise to force him to practice at that time.

I signed up for the 7 day Peacock Premium free trial just so I could watch Nationals. (It doesn't work with my Fire TV so I won't keep the subscription.) I caught Jason's practice this afternoon. He was spectacular on his run through even without jumps.

Last edited:

auser

Record Breaker
Ice Dancers look in good form this morning. Chock is wearing her light up the arena smile.

Spiralgraph

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Thanks for all the reports. Sadly I can't get Peacock or any of the streams, so I'm grateful for any pbp or impressions from the practices.

msteach3

Medalist
Country
United-States
Lot's of jump mistakes from the boys today. Hope this doesn't carry over to competition.

YukiNieve

Rinkside
Here's a (translated) tweet from one of Jason's Japanese fans (who always seems to have inside info) on why Jason skipped the second practice session:

https://twitter.com/YukiNieve/status/1349964880141574145?s=20

Jason, I don't know when I came from Canada, but Toronto is past 1am this morning ... I think Tracy decided it wasn't wise to force him to practice at that time.

That's my Tweet and it is just my guess this time ;)- but I am quite certain that was the case. Being on the East Coast myself, it was quite tiring stayin up past 1AM even though I was not skating, lol. And men just arrrvied 2 days ago.