Practice Reports - Friday, October 26

Nimyue

On the Ice
Elizaveta Tuk:

Good 3A I think!
3T3T almost into the boards
Pop on the Lz

I have to say I kinda miss the shirt a la Lombardia

I definitely miss the shirt and pants combo lol. I find her jump entries fascinating. She keeps her arms so loose and bent. She's all legs and hips.

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Elizabet:

3Lz
2A
3S3T

All jumps solid. Definitely a solid contender for the bronze (or even the silver....:think:)

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Wakaba:

New dress or I am just imagining things?

2A
Popped the LzT combo
3F stumble/step out but not fall

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Ted says:

It's gonna be so entertaining. Such variety of music. Difficult elements. The building will be alive. Terrific music selection in all the categories (might not be with you on that one Ted).

Wakaba just landed a couple more jumps.

moriel

Record Breaker
Ted says:

It's gonna be so entertaining. Such variety of music. Difficult elements. The building will be alive. Terrific music selection in all the categories (might not be with you on that one Ted).

Wakaba just landed a couple more jumps.

Someone poke Ted asking "what about tangos?" "arent you sick of those yeeeeeeeeeeet"

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
I just realized that at SC, all skaters have the opportunity to do their run-through twice. Is this the norm for every competition?

I compared Evgenia's jumps from yesterday with today in her SP practice, I'd say her jumps yesterday were much better, because today's is the "official" practice, and she gets more nervous?