Practice reports --Saturday, October 27 | Golden Skate

Practice reports --Saturday, October 27

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Practice times today (Eastern time) are: Pairs 7:30 am, Men 8:45, Dance 10:10, Ladies 11:25,

DanseMacabre

Final Flight
Country
Iceland
Anyone know if there practice videos from today anywhere? I couldn’t find any and I’m not sure if it’s being aired.

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
3A Watch: Elizaveta took three runs at it. Clean on the first, turned out of the next two.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Her 3A was glorious in the short. The audience went crazy! Hope she can do it again in the FS.

lusk8

Record Breaker
Panenkova had a really painful-looking landing on a jump error early in practise.

Oh so sad for her!! Hope she is Ok.

Thank you for the reports!!! I live for the competition info play-by-plays here at GS. [emoji1303]

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Oh so sad for her!! Hope she is Ok.
The rest of her practise went fine. That moment stood out because it was right in front of me.

The ladies’ practise was pretty solid across the board. Elizaveta was really struggling with her 2A-3T; messed up the toe loop both times she tried it. I thought the performance quality of Evgenia’s tango was noticeably better than ACI (though perhaps tango face and the look of resolute determination she had on pretty much all through the session have significant overlap).

lusk8

Record Breaker
The rest of her practise went fine. That moment stood out because it was right in front of me.

The ladies’ practise was pretty solid across the board. Elizaveta was really struggling with her 2A-3T; messed up the toe loop both times she tried it. I thought the performance quality of Evgenia’s tango was noticeably better than ACI (though perhaps tango face and the look of resolute determination she had on pretty much all through the session have significant overlap).

I want Evgenia to have a great FS, land all her planned jumps and gain confidence. If she can medal even better but right now I want her to have a good one and finish this competition with a great feeling.

I like her FS more than her short program, my particular taste, so I wish her to build on it. And she really can.