Short Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Short Dance

lisou

On the Ice
I liked R/T too (at least their first music cut) but C/L...wow ! It's HOT in there !

herios

Medalist
The improvement of W/P is stunning. the last 2 years they came along like gangbusters

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
V/M: They make it look easy. The second Rhumba sequence is so well incorporated that it defies believe. It seriously looks like it was choreographed specifically for ths program. I don't love this program like I do some of their previous efforts, but that's a tall mountain. Should easily go into first.

emma

Record Breaker
I simply cannot get over just how good V/M are. I really love everything about this program with one exception: I don't like the music cuts...I know everyone has them to meet the requirements, but given their level of talent, I feel they have constructed essentially 3 separate pieces that are not seamless, although each is excellent. anyway, muskeskat8r, this is for you: I need a cold shower now.

lisou

On the Ice
I actually didn't like W/P (although I agree they did very good but that program isn't really my cup of tea). Off to watch V/M now !

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
V/M were great, I can't wait until this program develops over the course of the season and they add a bit more facial expressions and such. I think I prefer this to D/W's SD.. I can't remember what their score was at Skate America, 70?

rain

Record Breaker
Virtue and Moir were awesome. In my opinion they already look more polished in this dance than they did at worlds last year in their SD. I can't even imagine where they'll be by worlds this year, being able to actually train all season.

Weaver and Poje impressed me for the first time. I've been able to certainly see the improvements in the past, but they still had only looked like a middle-of-the-pack type of team. But in this dance I could actually see the potential for them to get to the top. It just looked a lot more effortless, a lot cleaner.

herios

Medalist
V/M were great, I can't wait until this program develops over the course of the season and they add a bit more facial expressions and such. I think I prefer this to D/W's SD.. I can't remember what their score was at Skate America, 70?

Yes, I think 70.23

katia

On the Ice
I liked W/P before, now they are getting better.
As for Virtue and Moir I simply love them. This program was fantastic.
btw. tks for the russian link. :)

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Protocols are up.

V/M: Level three on second Rhumba and the NTCircStep. Level four on the rest. No tens, range of GOEs from 1 to 3. Mostly twos. Interesting.
W/P: All steps were level three. Lift, twizzles were four.
C/L: Only twizzles level four. NTCircStep level two. Rest level three.