Team USA media teleconferences prior to 2015 Skate America | Golden Skate

Team USA media teleconferences prior to 2015 Skate America

ice coverage

Record Breaker
The customary Team USA media teleconferences prior to Skate America have started.

And @LynnRutherford (for example) is tweeting highlights, per usual.

Audio files (so far):

Gracie Gold Skate America teleconference 10/15/15 | 00:17:25

Jason Brown Skate America teleconference 10/15/15 | 00:13:58

ETA (on Oct 20):
So ... seems that this year only Gracie and Jason gave teleconferences for Skate America.
For 2014 Skate America, teleconferences were held with the following Team USA skaters:
Gracie, Jeremy, Chock/Bates, the Shibutanis, Jason​

BTW, not worth starting a separate thread, but FYI, the Skate America website has links to short highlight videos for all entries from all countries. (The videos are from USFS, but unlisted on YouTube.)

For instance, the videos for the men's entries are linked to this page:

To get to other disciplines, click on the men's link above, and then click on the menu at the left of the men's page.

Last edited:

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
The customary Team USA media teleconferences prior to Skate America have started.

And @LynnRutherford (for example) is tweeting highlights, per usual.

Audio files (so far):

Gracie Gold Skate America teleconference 10/15/15 | 00:17:25

Jason Brown Skate America teleconference 10/15/15 | 00:13:58

BTW, not worth starting a separate thread, but FYI, the Skate America website has links to short highlight videos for all entries from all countries. (The videos are from USFS, but unlisted on YouTube.)

For instance, the videos for the men's entries are linked to this page:

To get to other disciplines, click on the men's link above, and then click on the menu at the left of the men's page.

I thought that was a rather unique set up on the website, actually. I did screen shots of the skaters for my own program and looked up their International best scores and put them in too.....
I am really hoping JB does well.....men are my least favorite discipline but I am a big JB fan....