Where Are You Watching? | Golden Skate

Where Are You Watching?

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
This was updated Jan. 17, so there are discrepancies between the streaming start time and event start times in some cases.

DayEventTime (Eastern)Platform
Jan. 26Pairs’ Short Program3:30-5:45 p.m.Peacock
Jan. 26Rhythm Dance6:30-9 p.m.Peacock
Jan. 26Rhythm Dance7-9 p.m.USA Network
Jan. 26Women’s Short Program9 p.m.-12 a.m.Peacock
Jan. 26Women’s Short Program10 p.m.-12 a.m.USA Network
Jan. 27Men’s Short Program4:15-7 p.m.Peacock
Jan. 27Men’s Short Program5-7 p.m.USA Network
Jan. 27Women’s Free Skate7:45-11 p.m.Peacock
Jan. 27Women’s Free Skate8-11 p.m.NBC
Jan. 28Free Dance2-4:30 p.m.Peacock
Jan. 28Free Dance2:30-4:30 p.m.NBC
Jan. 28Pairs’ Free Skate7:30-10 p.m.Peacock
Jan. 28Pairs’ Free Skate8-10 p.m.USA Network
Jan. 29Men’s Free Skate2:30-6 p.m.Peacock
Jan. 29Men’s Free Skate3-6 p.m.NBC
*All NBC and USA Network broadcasts also stream on NBCSports.com/live and the NBC Sports app for subscribers.

Here is the link Jackie refers to:
https://olympics.com/en/sport-events/

Last edited:

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I am watching from the Front row, but not near the K and C. Will have to set the DVR to get the Johnny and Tara show....Who remembers when skating was important enough to have replays on Peacock? When it was bigger than basketball? When there was no Rusty Kath or Romeo? When Novices were allowed in the arena? When Poor people were allowed to watch whole events on TV without paying for two different streaming services? When state parks were free to poor people? When People has attention spans for performance art?
Congratulations! If you are watching, you are one out of 100,000 people.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker

All Times Eastern Standard Time
(UTC +5)

Jan. 26U.S. Championships7-9 p.m.USA Network
Jan. 26U.S. Championships9:30 p.m.-MidnightPeacock
Jan. 26U.S. Championships10 p.m.-MidnightUSA Network
Jan. 27U.S. Championships4:30-7 p.m.Peacock
Jan. 27U.S. Championships5-7 p.m.USA Network
Jan. 27U.S. Championships8-11 p.m.NBC
Jan. 28U.S. Championships2:30-4:30 p.m.NBC
Jan. 28U.S. Championships5-7 p.m.Peacock
Jan. 28U.S. Championships7-8 p.m.Peacock
Jan. 28U.S. Championships8-10 p.m.USA Network
Jan. 29U.S. Championships2:15-6 p.m.Peacock
Jan. 29U.S. Championships3-6 p.m.NBC
Feb. 5U.S. Championships4-6 p.m.NBC
Thanks! so I can convert times and set my Two DVRs. The Fan Zone yielded nothing about jrs. Maybe latter.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Glad to advise I looked on Peacock today and they have all the US Nationals listed INCLUDING Juniors!!!!! There are a couple of mistakes ( such as listing the Sr Mens Short twice at different times ) but at least we know the Jrs are being covered !!
Well, at least there is that. Of course. without on demand, it doesnt do folks who are on the road much good.....Tomorrow I drop my paid subsrcrption.....I will renew it when I get back from nats and 4CCs to see worlds or watch worlds on the ISU channel, live and on demand. Or both. Then drop Peacock paid version for 6 months. It does no good and it is not right to beat up on the folks at the booth at nats...thats like beating up a walmart checker.....but the USFS is gonna hear about my distaste for the way they sell their TV rights......on demand is not on the table. While I am gone, I will record J and T....wish the voodoo dolls would work "on demand":devil:

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I'll be watching on Peacock and since I don't have cable or satellite tv I will not be watching anything on USA or E!. If the weather doesn't cooperate I will not be watching anything on NBC broadcast.

I will be drinking lots of :coffee::coffee: to see some comps that will be shown once on Peacock and not ending until 1 or 2 a.m. EST.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i am guessing that it will be hard to watch this for non Americans... which solves partly my cloning problem as Europeans are at the same time.... Yikes... is there a thing called "too much skating" ?

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Peacock has all of the tabs for the Junior and Championship (Senior) events up on their website. There are a couple of mistakes. Senior Women's SP is listed on 2 different days and Senior Men's SP is listed on 2 different days.

For the Men's FS there are 2 feeds shown with different start times - 1 is marked alternate feed and starts at 2:30 p.m. EST on 1/29 and the other feed has no special marking and starts at 3:00 p.m. EST. The event schedule says the Men's FS starts at 2:30 p.m. I have no idea what "alternate feed" is supposed to be and have no doubt that Peacock will not explain it!

I should have included this link to Peacock: https://www.peacocktv.com/watch/sports/sports-figure-skating

Figure skating no longer has a hub so it is kind of hard to find events.

Last edited:

ramurphy2005

Unabashed Mainer
On the Ice
Country
United-States
Peacock has all of the tabs for the Junior and Championship (Senior) events up on their website. There are a couple of mistakes. Senior Women's SP is listed on 2 different days and Senior Men's SP is listed on 2 different days.

For the Men's FS there are 2 feeds shown with different start times - 1 is marked alternate feed and starts at 2:30 p.m. EST on 1/29 and the other feed has no special marking and starts at 3:00 p.m. EST. The event schedule says the Men's FS starts at 2:30 p.m. I have no idea what "alternate feed" is supposed to be and have no doubt that Peacock will not explain it!
In the past, there's been the feed without commentary, but when the TV broadcast is airing, you could switch to that one, if you so desired.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
BTW, if you are DVRing T and J, check your local listings. Much of Doris' chart is listed as TBA on NBC rabbit ears , or time shifted. They have also been known to throw figure skating under the bus if a game of the ball is on. Going over to Peacock and canceling my paid sub.
OK, Peacock is now rubber chicken. They asked why I was stepping down to free and I told them. They tried to keep me on for $2.50 a month for three months.....no deal;