Where Are You Watching? | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Where Are You Watching?

mrrice

Record Breaker
Do we have anyone who plans on Posting and or Blogging from Nationals? Just in case I can't find a working stream. Thank you in advance.

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
He said something on Twitter about doing commentary for Nationals after offering ID commentary on the GPF.
I like his commentary. Funny story, Ben Agosto stayed at the same airbnb I did for Skate America, obviously not at the same time. He left a review about a month after my stay. He must have been working with the skaters at SCOB.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
They updated the olympic.com table of streaming and TV times.

DayEventTime (Eastern)Platform
Jan. 26Pairs’ Short Program3:30-5:45 p.m.Peacock
Jan. 26Rhythm Dance6:30-9 p.m.Peacock
Jan. 26Rhythm Dance7-9 p.m.USA Network
Jan. 26Women’s Short Program9 p.m.-12 a.m.Peacock
Jan. 26Women’s Short Program10 p.m.-12 a.m.USA Network
Jan. 27Men’s Short Program4:15-7 p.m.Peacock
Jan. 27Men’s Short Program5-7 p.m.USA Network
Jan. 27Women’s Free Skate7:45-11 p.m.Peacock
Jan. 27Women’s Free Skate8-11 p.m.NBC
Jan. 28Free Dance2-4:30 p.m.Peacock
Jan. 28Free Dance2:30-4:30 p.m.NBC
Jan. 28Pairs’ Free Skate7:30-10 p.m.Peacock
Jan. 28Pairs’ Free Skate8-10 p.m.USA Network
Jan. 29Men’s Free Skate2:30-6 p.m.Peacock
Jan. 29Men’s Free Skate3-6 p.m.NBC
*All NBC and USA Network broadcasts also stream on NBCSports.com/live and the NBC Sports app for subscribers.

I also put it in the OP.

:bang: USFSA erased their handy Instagram.

Reactions: ana

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am very confused about when to watch Jr Free Dance

USFS shows Wed 1-25-23 8:40 pm 8:40 PST
Peacock shows Wed 1-25-23 12:15 pm- 2h 45m

I want to watch, so which is correct? I am in the midwest 3 hours ahead of California time so would'nt that be 5:40pm. How can Peacock show something that hasn't happened or can I just not tell time. Help!

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
The Jr. Pairs start at 3:45 P.M. which would be 12 45 P.M. Eastern (Peacock time). The Jr. FD is after the Jr. pairs FS, so Peacock is definitely wrong.

Sad to say, that does not mean USFSA is right, but all their stuff says 8:40 P.M. PST. That seems rather late to me :(

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
The color coded schedule still shows 8:40 P. M. PST which is 11:40 P.M. EST. The newest change on Peacock is Junior FD at 12:15 P.M. EST so I guess they might try a split screen showing the Junior Women's SP along side the Junior FD?? Wonder which music will play :bang::drama::shrug:
Seriously, I expect somehow someone at Peacock will eventually realize that the EST start time for the Junior FD is 11:40 P. M. And I do agree with Doris that it is very late for fans on EST.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The color coded schedule still shows 8:40 P. M. PST which is 11:40 P.M. EST. The newest change on Peacock is Junior FD at 12:15 P.M. EST so I guess they might try a split screen showing the Junior Women's SP along side the Junior FD?? Wonder which music will play :bang::drama::shrug:
Seriously, I expect somehow someone at Peacock will eventually realize that the EST start time for the Junior FD is 11:40 P. M. And I do agree with Doris that it is very late for fans on EST.
Jan 25 U.S. Championships 11:40 p.m. Peacock Jr FD
I think Peacock can't tell time.

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Jan 25 U.S. Championships 11:40 p.m. Peacock Jr FD
I think Peacock can't tell time.
Actually, and very sadly, I do think EST start time is actually 11:40 p.m. for the Junior FD. I was very upset when I realized that since I have an early appointment the next morning which I can't change. Maybe, like they are doing with the Jr. RD, they will give us a replay of the FD.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The Jr. Pairs start at 3:45 P.M. which would be 12 45 P.M. Eastern (Peacock time). The Jr. FD is after the Jr. pairs FS, so Peacock is definitely wrong.

Sad to say, that does not mean USFSA is right, but all their stuff says 8:40 P.M. PST. That seems rather late to me :(
Wouldn’t that make jr pairs at 6:45 pm EST?

Allikat

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Where exactly is this olympics.com 'live streaming outside the US' supposed to show up? I have no TV, thus no Peacock. I have many countries available via my paid Nord VPN, but--so far all I get is the run-around when I try to find out how I am supposed to be able to 'see' any 'live streaming'. I have tried the https://olympics.com/en/sport-events site, and thus far, can't find anywhere there that a 'live stream' will even show up. I'm currently looking at Europeans via Iceland--is there some reason I'd not be able to view the US Nationals using that same country?

Do I need to set up an account with olympic.com? Must I be signed in, to be allowed to watch anything? The site says they will give all necessary live streaming info ahead of time--but I can find nothing!

There is SO much about this that makes no sense to me--I need some serious help. :cry:

Last edited:

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Hi everyone. I am sad to report that I have not watched much figure skating at all this season. It is so rare that I can watch a full event in live, real time, that with no replays, I haven't bothered. I hated seeing a short program, and then missing the free skate, as an example. Yeah, I know. VPN's. In 2023, we shouldn't have to do that, IMO.

I noticed on Peacock that they have replays up of the Junior events and Euros events. Dare we hope for replays of the senior US Nats events? Has anyone seen/heard anything about this issue for sure?