Where Are You Watching? | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Where Are You Watching?

Allikat

On the Ice
Country
United-States
I can't even find out IF I am supposed to be able to view anything at all even with a VPN on that olympics.com site. I have no TV provider, thus apparently, no way to 'see' Peacock. I thought I would be able to watch online with my paid Nord VPN, but--no such luck. So--for this year, I totally give up. Yes, I am beyond disappointed, but am logging out. I wish good luck to all the skaters. I'll just have a hard time caring one way or the other.

ptvvibezz

MK forever
Final Flight
Country
United-States
I can't even find out IF I am supposed to be able to view anything at all even with a VPN on that olympics.com site. I have no TV provider, thus apparently, no way to 'see' Peacock. I thought I would be able to watch online with my paid Nord VPN, but--no such luck. So--for this year, I totally give up. Yes, I am beyond disappointed, but am logging out. I wish good luck to all the skaters. I'll just have a hard time caring one way or the other.
Try this, no vpn needed. https://vk.com/video-183993582_456240460

badknees

Medalist
If you have a VPN can't you get the ISU channel or coverage on You tube?

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
If you have a VPN can't you get the ISU channel or coverage on You tube?
US Nats isn't an ISU event, so it's not on their ISU channel.

I think it's incredibly unprofessional and rude from both USFS and Olympics.com to advertise an international feed and then go SURPRISE! NO INTERNATIONAL FEED! right as the first Senior event is starting.

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
As far as I understand, there is no way for international viewers to watch replays or separete performance videos from US Nationals now that they are gone from YouTube? Being busy, I waited for too long to watch most of it and now it seems impossible to see anything, as I can't register and pay for Peacock even with a VPN.

I am not talking about videos of the winners and separate podium finishers.

NaVi

Medalist
As far as I understand, there is no way for international viewers to watch replays or separete performance videos from US Nationals now that they are gone from YouTube? Being busy, I waited for too long to watch most of it and now it seems impossible to see anything, as I can't register and pay for Peacock even with a VPN.

I am not talking about videos of the winners and separate podium finishers.
Some streams are still up on vk.

Women - SP, FS
Men - SP, FS
Dance - FS
Pairs - SP (Weird that they don't seem to have the FS)

Juniors - Stream 1, 2, 3 (They didn't label them and I'm not going to look up what they are exactly)

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
Oh, thank you so much, NaVi 🙂. I tried to find the streams on VK, but couldn't find/open anything, even though initially I could open it with no problem, so I thought they were taken down.

Edit: This time I managed to open the streams with help from VPN (which I didn't have to use before). Thank you once again.

Last edited:

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
US Nats isn't an ISU event, so it's not on their ISU channel.

I think it's incredibly unprofessional and rude from both USFS and Olympics.com to advertise an international feed and then go SURPRISE! NO INTERNATIONAL FEED! right as the first Senior event is starting.
There was an International Feed. Ashley Wagner commentated it for all 4 disciplines. I sat and watched her. It doesn’t appear to have been shown anywhere.

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
There was an International Feed. Ashley Wagner commentated it for all 4 disciplines. I sat and watched her. It doesn’t appear to have been shown anywhere.
that is so weird, if they even shot her commentary and everything for all 4 disciplines why not broadcast it?:scratch2: