2016 JGP Germany Ladies FS | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP Germany Ladies FS

Shayuki

Record Breaker
At this point, I believe it's time for congratulations to Marin Honda for getting to the GPF - And sadly for Konstantinova she missed it. Don't see her scoring high enough with that fall. edit: Or that fall.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Can someone buy a new cd for the choreographer in Stasya & Mikhail's team? She must really like Cirque du Soleil.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
That doesn't mean it's not a comfortable jump for her. She's doing combos with two lutzes, after all.

True.

Her jump layout is very ambitious. This one even was an easier version of her layout.

But honestly, the "eye test" is against that being a comfort jump for her. Tsurskaya's is one I'd call a comfort jump. Labored vs effortless.

Layback11

Record Breaker
I was trying to multitask and couldn't post, but this is what I've thought since Yuna S:

Yuna A: :love: :cheer: only one mistake! And wow, that is a low bar...I think I've finally found a skater less consistent that Gracie :slink:

Anastasia: :luv17: simply sublime.

Eunsoo: :cry: she has such potential. I hope she can get a little bit more consistency-she could be a star.

Stanislava: very meh. Sorry :slink:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Congrats to the medalists! And Eunsoo medals!!

And good for Nina to pull up a few spots!

lost3iron

More Rock & Roll please!
On the Ice
I loved Anastasiia's skate!!! I keep re-watching it. She is amazing!

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
So no surprises here, as far as the JPGF goes... wish we ended the night on the higher note tho!