2017 JPG Croatia Cup Ladies SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 JPG Croatia Cup Ladies SP

Kara

Final Flight
Also, as far as i heard, Tarakanova's SP is something about an escape from a nuthouse, so it supposed to be a little messy.

I understand the story now and I can see the theme within the program the best out of the Eteri's group's programs which I appreciate, but it is kind of polarizing.:laugh: I enjoyed the middle part here more today, but the first time I saw it I was really confused and kind of taken aback by the jumping and screaming part in the middle. Her baby hairs being wild all over adds to the effect of madness.

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
For me, her SP is the best this season. I like it even more than any senior one so far. The last part with spins is just wow.

It's brilliant, I love it. Daniil's choreo is fantastic because it fits Tarakanova so well. She's supposed to be escaping from the asylum, the starting pose is a straight jacket, and ultimately, returns to it. Which is why that smile at the end is so spot on. Brilliant girl. She feels the music so well, not many kids could pull off something like this. Out of the box skater, and I already see improvements since the last time.

I am really excited for her.

Shandy

On the Ice
Stuck at work with no headphones so I can't comment much on the performance and interpretation, but looking forward to Samodurova and Matsuoka! :luv17:

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Looks like Sofia tanoed everything too. Shame about the turn in between the combo. She could be in first..

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
Very full of life skate from Sofia. Too bad about the turnout on the combo.

Shandy

On the Ice
Aww, Sofia looked like she was having so much fun! I had to imagine the music, but luckily I know how that one goes. :p

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
I love it when Mishin shakes hands with his skaters in the K&C. :laugh:

Kara

Final Flight
That was super fun from Sophia! Pity about the combo, but still in the running.:agree: And I am going to hit the sack now.:bed:

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
I feel like I should be on the lookout for vampires or ghosts. Maybe aliens too.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
:( hopefully the free? but some good videos waiting for you!

Well I might actually get home for at least 2 groups. I thought I was meeting up with my mom who is in town, but it turns out later works better for her.

Shandy

On the Ice
We're nearing the La La Land saturation point. I can see a yellow dress and I don't even have to hear the music to know what she's skating to. :scratch2:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
We're nearing the La La Land saturation point. I can see a yellow dress and I don't even have to hear the music to know what she's skating to. :scratch2:

And then there's the La La Land skates with no yellow dress

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Just got home so at least I can watch the last 2 groups

Also I have a French toast bagel with chocolate almond cream cheese mmmm

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Whoever it was that, at her last JGP, said Hana's dress looks like a unicorn frappucino, I can't unsee.