Injuries & Other Ills for 2015-16 | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Injuries & Other Ills for 2015-16

LRK

Record Breaker
Thank you, golden, for sharing that news! It's so nice to get good news on this thread.:)

LRK

Record Breaker
I posted the link to this Nina Mozer interview in the Pairs thread as well, but as I'm reading it, I also find it contained some details about Fedor Klimov's injury, which is relevant to this thread:

http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/index.php?threads/interview-with-nina-mozer.98578/

"Q: Was Klimov's injury serious?
NM: You have no idea. He almost became crippled. Our favourite Jorje Fernandez saved us. He was able to bring back Fedor into life. His shoulder was hanging and he was unable to lift his arm above his shoulder for more than 2 months. When he came to Jorje he called and said Fedor's chest and triceps muscles atrophied. We were not even talking about continuing the career, but Jorje said he'll do his best. It happened because Fedor is very patient. In November he did something, was not able to skate and our masseur somehow brought him back. Fedor was better, but there was something that bothered. In January, when the doctor placed back his spinal bones it turned out the nerve was almost dead."