2016 Worlds Short Dance | Page 29 | Golden Skate

2016 Worlds Short Dance

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
How did that score 36 in TES? If you really take a look at their skating it doesn't hold up to the top teams regardless of the weird programs which hide their weaknesses.

Sorrento

Record Breaker
GP-I loved their previous music better to be honest but they have got great marks, not bad.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Boy did changing the music COMPLETELY change the entire nature of that program for G/P. It's an entirely different program. The original was a wonderful cheeky parody of court dancing, etc, with a smirk to the rules. This is just poppy and bright and fun and totally different. Very very interesting and revealing about how much difference music makes in a program.

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
I don't care about the TES. I hate everything about that.

EDIT: Wow, what a positive message on the top of the page.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
YAY!!!! The change that Cathlen was talking about was that they were putting more Beatles music in!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

If I had realised that, I would have put them higher!!! :bang:

For those that didn't see it, here's a photo I posted to their Fan Fest last week:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDG8tqWEPTS/

OK, so it's not Piper, it's Alexe

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

ramurphy2005

Unabashed Mainer
On the Ice
Country
United-States
Wait. NBCSN is streaming it? This just shows how incredibly failtacular I am today. Could've been watching this whole time, whoops.

NBCSN is showing it on TV. I completely missed Gilles and Poirier, but they're back now.

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
This program remains cheesy, awful and juvenile yet having a strangely addicting acid trip effect all at once.

Cheesy. The exact word I was looking for.

And wow I just saw the score, I'd rather put Hubbell/Donohue at the top