2016 NHK Trophy Short Dance | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2016 NHK Trophy Short Dance

Tastetherainbow

Medalist
Gabi had a big stumble in the middle of the no-touch step -- wonder if that will cost them much.

That was a stumble?! :eeking: I actually thought it was choreographed to be like that! I guess that tells you how uneducated I am in ice dance... literally cannot what's happening besides the lifts and the twizzles. Still, it's fun watching a discipline you don't follow closely :biggrin: also zero pressure on my poor heart :laugh:

Last edited:

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I wish P/C's last piece of music had the lyrics. "You love me and I love you, and when you love it is natural too, Diga diga doo, diga doo doo, diga diga doo, diga doo..." So ridiculous. So fun.

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
too bad for sugarpova... she didn't see this.... nikita was a bit on a tilt but the twizzles worked out okay.... she'd be thrilled

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Sinitsina / Katsalapov: Missed a key point in the compulsory section. I don't feel like the jazz for that section had much to emphasize. A bit wild on the twizzles but completed fine. Second half could have more swing while the first section could have more blues, but overall, not that bad in interpretation.

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
That started off really fun, but then it got really boring. I'm so sick of 'It don't mean a thing...' They seemed relatively clean though. I still think it looks like he's just launching into the twizzles on a wing and a prayer. :p