2016 NHK Trophy Short Dance | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2016 NHK Trophy Short Dance

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
That was a stumble?! :eeking: I actually thought it was choreographed to be like that! I guess that tells you how uneducated I am in ice dance... literally cannot what's happening besides the lifts and the twizzles. Still, it's fun watching a discipline you don't follow closely :biggrin:

You and me both, kid.

Victoria SINITSINA / Nikita KATSALAPOV

How... is Victoria securing her hair like that? How is it not a mess? :unsure: Beautiful backless, sleeveless royal blue cocktail dress with gold beading around the hem. He's in a suit vest. Swing program. Looked a little off balance on the twizzles, but no stumbles. Look happy at the end.

68.85 2/3

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Sin/Kats twizzles much improved. Nikita still a little wobbly, but much better than in earlier years.

Layback11

Record Breaker
I'm going back and forth between this and an editing project, so I haven't seen everyone, but wow, Gabi and Guillaume were incredible! And from the looks of it so far, Kaitlin and Jean-Luc are doing well? Good, I like them. This is such a fun program.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Oh god, Buble music. In true Canadian fashion, on behalf of the entire country, please accept my apologizes for his overcooked presence in figure skating.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
IMO, that was a nepotism medal. Drobiazko & Vanagas should have gotten it.

That one and so many more medals. One of the most screwed over teams in ice dance simply because of the flag by their names.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Mrs P. I remember now.. look for flying ice.

Buble and then techno buble..But I like these two so I'm giving it a pass. That's the first time I've seen this dance. It was good.