2016 NHK Trophy Free Dance | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2016 NHK Trophy Free Dance

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
The Polish dancers have the minimum tech for Worlds, right? Because this might be my favorite FD of the season.

...even when they struggle as much as today. Those are some slooooooow spins.

rollerblade

Record Breaker
This Dirty Dancing FD is gonna be my guilty pleasure for certain haha. Her hair is so fitting!

And I've never even sat through the entire movie before.

glorybox6

Final Flight
Omg K/S are so messy but I don't even care. That program is so fun!

Was "the lift" at the end there at COC too?

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
My feed keeps stopping.... Cause my daughter keeps pushing the space bar.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
*Dog made me miss the beginning of my second favourite FD* Go Team Poland. Love me some Dirty Dancing.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
You, sir, are a poop disturber. I got in trouble for just suggesting that Yuzuru program doesn't convey the sexuality of Prince's Purple Rain period.

i owe sarah a couple... apparently i was found in the men's locker room last night.... and Poje wasn't there...

now.. the Poles... it's like the gal thought... " i can totally pull off Jennifer Gray's look...." oh wait.. you will never look like Swayze but it's okay... let's do it anyways...

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
One thing I love about the Poles is they are fully committed to that program. It's still a bit sloppy but it's fun. And I still think they're definitely A Couple to Watch for the Future.

Plus, he's a little cutie. ;)

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Is it bad luck for newlyweds to skate to Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word?

Inquiring minds wanna know...

They can console themselves that love means never having to say you're sorry. (Which is even worse, for the relationship and for luck.)

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
I can't believe we got all the way through that last skate without anyone saying "Nobody puts baby in the corner!", but maybe I'm just old. :)

glorybox6

Final Flight
That program is such a nice break from all the Montreal Mush/wannabe Montreal Mush this year. They should get +3 PCS points for that alone.

Behind the French!