2016 NHK Trophy Free Dance | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2016 NHK Trophy Free Dance

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
They can console themselves that love means never having to say you're sorry. (Which is even worse, for the relationship and for luck.)

I can't remember what movie it was that did a take off on that Love Story riff:

Him: Love means never having to say you're sorry.

Her: Well that's a stupid thing to say.

:agree:

rollerblade

Record Breaker
Wish they use the Time of My Life song in the 2nd half instead, especially if they are going to use "the lift" at the end.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
she wants POJE... how dare she???

BTW... i left Adria Diaz go... i totally had forgotten to put Mervin... which is a complete oversight... i knew i had forgotten someone and it bugged me for like 6 hours... then.. bang... i had to edit the post... ;)
You two aren't sparring over your harem are you?;):laugh:

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
ROBBED! :ddevil:

Give them ALL the points. :angry1:

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
I can't believe we got all the way through that last skate without anyone saying "Nobody puts baby in the corner!", but maybe I'm just old. :)

One of my older bosses years ago used to say this all the time and I had to YouTube it to figure out why he thought it was soooo funny!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
did he say GNOME ScissorsOn?

I am sorry but I have no GNOMEs in my harem... i have heard everything from this announcer... but that one... OMG:dbana:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
The Dirty Dancing routine is so cheesy and clumsy, but at the same time undeniably entertaining. Moreover Maksym is a hot man like Patrick Swayze. Patrick was such as a phenomenal dancer..R.I.P.

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
This Dirty Dancing FD is gonna be my guilty pleasure for certain haha. Her hair is so fitting!

And I've never even sat through the entire movie before.

She totally has the hair but not the nose. Did you know that Jennifer Gray had a nose job after Dirty Dancing and nobody could recognize her. why would you do that after starring in an iconic movie?

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
i owe sarah a couple... apparently i was found in the men's locker room last night.... and Poje wasn't there...

now.. the Poles... it's like the gal thought... " i can totally pull off Jennifer Gray's look...." oh wait.. you will never look like Swayze but it's okay... let's do it anyways...

I could pull a king Solomon with Poje and threaten to cut him in half so you both could have part of him to see which one of you really loves him. Katelyn seems pretty attached though..and she's a ugly crier.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I can't remember what movie it was that did a take off on that Love Story riff:

Him: Love means never having to say you're sorry.

Her: Well that's a stupid thing to say.

:agree:

Wasn't it said by Ryan O'Neal in a different role opposite Barbra Streisand?

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
One of my older bosses years ago used to say this all the time and I had to YouTube it to figure out why he thought it was soooo funny!

Does this mean you have not seen Dirty Dancing???? Is there a horrified emoji in this place?