2017 Worlds Short Dance | Page 18 | Golden Skate

2017 Worlds Short Dance

auser

Record Breaker
thankfully the last time I see this Tessa outfit:hopelessness:

TAT is cooing:biggrin:
I have not been a fan of Tessa's costume this season either. But her performance in this sd .... she is like my dream of an ice dancer. If she didn't project emotion in the dance so well in real time, I would wonder if she was bionic:laugh:

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
Tessa&Scott were ON todayyyy !!!! WOUHOUUU !!
(but I did see that little slip on the twizzle Scott ;))

So hard to follow that though, poor ukranians .... :/

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Tessa and Scott are just so amazing. That was stunning :love: :yahoo: :hap10:

Last edited:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
I have not been a fan of Tessa's costume this season either. But her performance in this sd .... she is like my dream of an ice dancer. If she didn't project emotion in the dance so well in real time, I would wonder if she was bionic:laugh:
well there can be only 1 bionic in FS
& thats Plushy :p

abbykitty

Rinkside
OMG Virtue and Moir are beyond FIERCE. that was the sharpest, cleanest, fastest, sassiest I've ever seen them skate before. it just feels like they're having the time of their lives and having a blast with the crowd and it shows in their performance. so well deserved!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! :)

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Poor Nazarova/Nikitin, going after Tessa and Scott! They did a great job though and should be proud of that.

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Ukrainians Nazarova / Nikitin did not seem fazed because they had to skate after Virtue / Moir. Good for them :)

Fabian looks even more handsome with time ;)

Last edited:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
If I'd known I was witnessing history being made right in front of me, I might have bothered to actually get out of my seat to clap.
*slightly embarrassed*

Lota

Record Breaker
It can't have been easy skating after V/M, but I think they did a great job! :clapper:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Poor Nazarova/Nikitin, going after Tessa and Scott! They did a great job though and should be proud of that.

I actually think my enjoyment of them was increased to be honest- Tessa and Scott made everyone happy, N/N didn't totally bomb, they can only benefit from the positive glittery feelings floating around :rofl: