2017 GP Skate Canada Short Dance | Page 18 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Skate Canada Short Dance

whatif

Medalist
God, why do I have such an irrational hate about everything H/D???? I am sure they are nice people.

notonmylife15

On the Ice
OK, in my opinion, H/D just completely outdid W/P. The musicality was just so much better and they really extended out into all their moves.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
So Vampire Morozov, did I get that right?

I wonder if he also bit Brezina.....who looks different somehow.

GGFan

Record Breaker
Some great moments from H/D in that dance. Love their edges and flow. I find their sharp movements suspect, and I wish Zach had a better back when he's doing his latin moves.

glorybox6

Final Flight
The audience reaction to H/D felt very, very.. subdued.

It seemed through the screen they were bringing a bit more fire to their interpretation (especially in the last section) than W/P.

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Every time they do the spin in this SD I always fear that Tessa is gonna snap Scott's head off lol

You mean their rotational lift :) Amazing execution, other teams make this or similar lift in such an awkward way - slowing down throughout with ugly dismount that make girl look like a sack of potatoes.

Leppis

On the Ice
Call me a prude, but the amount of skin showing from Maddison's dress is distracting.

But they skated really well.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Hubbell/Donohue seemed to take a bit of time finding their feet at the start. It was about halfway through the side-by-side that they felt the ice a bit deeper. I think they grabbed the softness of the rhumba in the partial step. The first set of twizzles were a tad cautious but they made it through.