Country
United-States
Oct 27 - Oct 29, 2017

Brandt Centre
Evraz Place.
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Friday, 27 October 2017, 14:50 UTC -6

Time in Other Places
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldcl...4&p7=352&p8=101&p9=31&p10=136&p11=286&p12=256

No.NameNation
1Carolane SOUCISSE / Shane FIRUS
SD: Samba: "Bailando" by Enrique Iglesias, Rhumba: "El Perdedor" by Enrique Iglesias, Samba: "Let Me Be Your Lover" by Enrique Iglesias; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil, Romain Haguenauer
FD: I Won't Dance performed by Tony Bennett, Lady Gaga, Cheek To Cheek performed by Tony Bennett, Lady Gaga, I Won't Dance performed by Tony Bennett, Lady Gaga; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil, Romain Haguenauer
CAN
2Tessa VIRTUE / Scott MOIR
SD: Samba: "Sympathy for the Devil by The Rolling Stones," Rhumba: Hotel California by The Eagles, Cha Cha: Oye Como Va by Santana; by David Wilson, M.-F. Dubreuil, S. Choinard
FD: Roxanne (from "Moulin Rouge" soundtrack), Come What May (from "Moulin Rouge" soundtrack); choreo by David Wilson, M.-F. Dubreuil, S. Choinard
CAN
3Kaitlyn WEAVER / Andrew POJE
SD: Bolero: Tango by Dianne Reeves, Mambo: Do You Only Wanna Dance performed by Julia Daivel Big Band; choreo by Lori Nichol, Nikolai Morozov
FD: Je suis malade performed by Lara Fabian; choreo by Lori Nichol, Nikolai Morozov
CAN
4Kavita LORENZ / Joti POLIZOAKIS
SD: Salsa: Aguanile by Marc Anthony; Rhumba: Mil Pasos by Soha ( Kizomba Remix) and Samba: Magalenha by Sergio Mendes; choreo by Marina Zueva, Massimo Scali
FD: Pride and Prejudice soundtrack by by Dario Marianelli and Jean-Yves Thibaude; choreo by Marina Zueva, Massimo Scali
GER
5Natalia KALISZEK / Maksym SPODYRIEV
SD: Samba: "Despacito" by Luis Fonci, Rhumba: "Deja Vu" by Prince Royce, Shakira, Salsa: "Descarga En Sol Para Tito Puente" by Alex Torrres, Los Reyes Latinos; choreo by Sylwia Nowak-Trebacka
FD: "Young And Beautiful" (from "The Great Gatsby" soundtrack), "Swing Break" by The McMash Clan feat. Kate Mullins, "No Dignity" by Minimatic, "Maple Leaf Rag" by Skeewiff feat. Tommy Dorsey; choreo by Sylwia Nowak-Trebacka
POL
6Alla LOBODA / Pavel DROZD
SD: Samba: Lagardinho by Claudia Leitte, Rhumba: Diles by Malú, Samba: Toma Que Toma by Trio el Ventilador
FD: Chicago soundtrack, including Cell Block Tango and All That Jazz; choreo by Benoit Richaud
RUS
7Olivia SMART / Adria DIAZ
SD: Samba: One to Eight, Cha Cha: Rhumba, Merengue: "Bailar" by Elvis Crespo; choreo by Ginette Coumoyer, Marie F. Dubreuil,
FD: It's A Man's World performed by Seal, Composition by Karl Hugo, You Make Me Feel Like A Natural Woman performed by Amanda Brown; choreo by Ginette Coumoyer, Marie F. Dubreuil
ESP
8Alisa AGAFONOVA / Alper UCAR
SD: Samba: Cuba by DJ Rebel ft. Gibson Brothers, Rhumba: How Deep Is Your Love by Sophia Guem (DJ Maksy Remix), Samba: Cuba by Robert Abigali, DJ Rebel ft. Gibson Brothers; choreo by Pasquale Camerlengo
FD: Marco Polo by Loreena McKennit, Cleopatra by Maxime Rodriguez, Iron by Woodkid; choreo by Pasquale Camerlengo
TUR
9Kaitlin HAWAYEK / Jean-Luc BAKER
SD: Samba: "Get Busy" by Sean Paul, Rhumba: "Soha Mil Pasos" by Isabelle & Félicien, Samba: "Fireball" by Pitbull; choreo by Pasquale Camerlengo, Benji Schwimmer, Serge Onik
FD: "Liebestraum" composed and edited by Maxime Rodriguez; choreo by Pasquale Camerlengo, Benji Schwimmer, Serge Onik (last season's program)
USA
10Madison HUBBELL / Zachary DONOHUE
SD: Samba: Le Serpent by Guem et Zaka, Rhumba: Cuando Calienta El Sol by Tayla Ferro, Samba: Sambando by Los Ritmos Calientas; choreo by Marie France Dubreuil, Ginette Cournoyer, Patrice Lauzon
FD: Across the Sky Instrumental by Rag N' Bone Man and Caught Out In the Rain by Beth Hart; choreo by Marie France Dubreuil, Ginette Cournoyer, Patrice Lauzon
USA

Last edited:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Hoping for a fantastic skate for Weaver/Poje!

I second this like a mad woman! Along with Tessa and Scott, they have the best chemistry and goods to pull off memorable, hot Latin dance - I hope what we saw at ACI will be spiced and polished:)

also - Poles are competing there!!!:cheer:, good luck to Natalia and Maksim, but please get rid of funeral costumes...:slink:, the only one black dress for Latin dance I can stand this season is Anastasia Skoptcova's SD dress

also - one of my fav SDs in terms of music - Kavita and Joti's:cheer:

andromache

Record Breaker
The obvious story of this event is H/D versus WeaPo on home ice. Not good for H/D, even if they have the stronger programs. It's going to make getting to GPF TOUGH.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
The obvious story of this event is H/D versus WeaPo on home ice. Not good for H/D, even if they have the stronger programs. It's going to make getting to GPF TOUGH.

yes, this will be interesting face-off to see, but to be honest - I have a sense that Madison and Zach's material is in place of having more polish and 'readiness' in it, which could be an advantage; seeing WeaPo material at ACI I think it has tons of potential, but had also many issues to fix and I am not sure if there was already enough time to do that. Anyway - exciting for both teams who I like very much.

another interesting face-off is for further places from podium for me - there are several teams with similarly solid content and qualities, close with each other PB-wise, I count on strong rivalry, especially between Loboda/Drozd, Hawayek/Baker.

Barb

Record Breaker
I really hope that L/D´s FD was modified. They don't deserve that program, God, no ice dancer on the world deserves it.

slider11

Medalist
So looking forward to seeing Poje/Weaver and Hawayek/Baker. I am a bit concerned that P/W's performances seemed pretty raw at the beginning of the season but I gues that Morozov's strategy to start slowly and build. H/B are definitely dark horses of the podium but they, too, are building their resume. I wish Hubell and Donahue no bad luck but I am ready for something different.

Kitt

Final Flight
Country
United-States
So looking forward to seeing Poje/Weaver and Hawayek/Baker. I am a bit concerned that P/W's performances seemed pretty raw at the beginning of the season but I gues that Morozov's strategy to start slowly and build. H/B are definitely dark horses of the podium but they, too, are building their resume. I wish Hubell and Donahue no bad luck but I am ready for something different.

I'm with you! Go H/B!

Bcash

Final Flight
Hope for a strong showing by Hubbel/Donohue! My favorite team to root for currently.

Emilia12

Rinkside
H/D used to be a favorites of mine, but unfortunately for a second season in a row I just don't like their material. W/P's dances on the other hand are great, So GO WeaPo!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I'm with you! Go H/B!

what a beautiful, new avatar from You, Kitt:love:, I literally live for their Liebestraum FD - this is such great concept and aesthetic for them, wishing them an amazing outing!

LaArdilla

Medalist
what a beautiful, new avatar from You, Kitt:love:, I literally live for their Liebestraum FD - this is such great concept and aesthetic for them, wishing them an amazing outing!

Well, it'll certainly be more palatable than last week's Liebestraum at CoR, that's for sure...

Sharla

Rinkside
Rooting for WeaPo! I love that SD, it was fun from start to finish. Can't wait to see it again. Wishing good luck to H/B, too! Funny no one has mentioned V/M...but guess that's a given! I'm very interested to see their SD again.