2017 GP Skate Canada Pairs SP | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Skate Canada Pairs SP

s_parks

Record Breaker
I'm simultaneously impressed and unimpressed by their twist. He can toss her very high since he's big and she's so petite, but the entry is so... tentative?
And is she just paving the way for S/H's OGM? Why does she think the 3A in the sp is a good idea? It's obviously not happening.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Why do the French have so much style. Seriously. Somebody should send all our U.S. pairs to their coaches and choreographers ASAP.

Which is extremely ironic, considering Morgan and Vanessa switched to a US coach last year! :laugh: But I hear your point though :p

edit: oops, I see other people mentioned the same already :slink:

andromache

Record Breaker
Nice job by Vanessa and Morgan, but I'm not a fan of this program... too snoozy for my liking. I love the colour of Vanessa's dress, but Morgan's 'strip' top is rather questionable.

He should be going for the other version of this type of top!

Tastetherainbow

Medalist
I'm simultaneously impressed and unimpressed by their twist. He can toss her very high since he's big and she's so petite, but the entry is so... tentative?
And is she just paving the way for S/H's OGM? Why does she think the 3A in the sp is a good idea? It's obviously not happening.

Actually, S/H may be doing S/M a favor by using Turandot as the LP... so this whole "you first" "no you first" is probably going to result in T/M walking through to the top of the podium with trashy pop music and all :sarcasm:

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Soooo Bruno has to pass a language test to get his citizenship? Oooh, I didn't know this was an issue for him until now. (I know it's standard procedure to get citizenship in many countries to know the official language, I just didn't know of his particular saga.)

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
So engrossed in the skaters I forgot to post. Vanessa is just gorgeous and that dress is WOW!
Aliona is a stubborn gal to keep going for that throw. But that program is so entertaining.

notonmylife15

On the Ice
I really like the Germans but this program just seemed...out of sync in some way? I can't put my finger on it, and no, it wasn't the mistakes.