2017 GP Skate Canada Free Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Skate Canada Free Dance

Lester

Piper and Paul are made of magic dust and unicorns
Final Flight
The swing No diggity portion had such weak volume that it felt like the music they play between performances.

Kinga

Medalist
??? It was about 10 points lower than their PB, obviously she wasn't happy. They both weren't.

Being not happy is one thing, being furious at the whole world is another thing. The same happened yesterday in the SD. She showed really bad attitude, IMO. Maybe instead
she should look into WHY they were scored so badly. The answer is right there, in their program.

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Missed a good portion of that because IN froze on me. But from what I did see there are just too many music cuts. A perfect example of how less could be more!! But I do like the originality of some of their moves. They had fun and that is important too

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Are they just flipping radio stations for this program? Is that the theme?

reminds me about Valentina/Ondrej FS few seasons ago, when they had random songs galore selection, with someone commenting on point that Valentina's ipod was plugged in the arena;)

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Well that was fun from Natalia & Maks. They need more soft knee & projection.

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
My fun Polish skaters are back. The short dance was a fluke. I enjoy them because they enjoy their skating.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
reminds me about Valentina/Ondrej FS few seasons ago, when they had random songs galore selection, with someone commenting on point that Valentina's ipod was plugged in the arena;)

Or Alena Leonova's FP from two seasons ago. Mishmash central.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Not sure if Chicago is the right choice when the guy is the better skater/more interesting of the two.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Holy crap. This freedance. THEY KEPT THE OPENING DIALOGUE :laugh2:

Is she going to stab him at the end? Please say yes!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i was delayed going through the ladies thread.... lesson learned... not going back... I feel burned out and there are still 3 more events....