2018 Canadian Nationals Senior Free Dance | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2018 Canadian Nationals Senior Free Dance

slider11

Medalist
Wow...by 1 point. Well, Piper and Paul have to be thrilled and Kaitlyn and Andrew have to also thrilled for their FD but mostly relieved!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
it was quite strong and convincing imo for the first official outing, there is definitely more dimension and 'juice' inside of this FD and I hope they'll shake all jitters on the road to South Korea

Lester

Piper and Paul are made of magic dust and unicorns
Final Flight
This program from G/P is severely missing character.. which is odd particularly from them. You can really see it's the first outing and definitely needs mileage and time for them to figure some things out.
As ever, some really nice highlights though.

Yeah I mean... I prefer the Perry Mason one.

jillredhand

Record Breaker
Man, every time I watch Tessa and Scott's program, I drop my jaw over how *good* they are. They are SO GOOD. I really like the program change-- ending on a victorious high note rather than a downer "death" scene, is a good choice.

synteis

Medalist
That was so beautiful. I started crying halfway through. The way they tell a story with every element. Even their twizzle sequence. I just love their skating.

Also, I was surprised how much they had changed. Wow, bold. A good call though since what they were doing before clearly wasn't quite enough.

beki

Medalist
Pleasantly surprised they gave it to G/P.

V/M's second half still feels like a letdown. I like the final lift though.

s_parks

Record Breaker
And to think this is their last nationals...:cry: Just sublime.
And who's even going to be P/C's rival after this season then?