2019 European Championships Rhythm Dance | Page 20 | Golden Skate

2019 European Championships Rhythm Dance

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
pretty sure :eek:hwell:

I won't give out medals before event ends. This thing right there showed exactly that ice is slippery FOR EVERYONE. There is no automatic guarantee that S/B and G/F will hit their levels.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Twitter later is a dumpster or a DUMBster, I wonder why so much hatred in people, cancelling skaters, calling out them and karma...It makes the whole discipline hard to enjoy, such fandom...

Which is why I don't follow much skating on twitter and prefer it here when people are more civilized.

:points:

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
H'm. Her costume isn't really working for me. Lovely extensions though.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Why does everyone on Twitter dislike SinKats? Am I missing some ancient history thing?

Cos there's people tweeting stuff like "Oh look who's up first :rolleye:" and "karma's a *****"

people bring up the split between I/K and how he handled it
AFAIK he didn't tell Elena beforehand
:scratch2: pretty sure people hate him for more reasons but that's what I know of

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Stephanova's dress reminds me of an ostrich.

Although seems to bend her knees fine?

LaArdilla

Medalist
Lvls 2 and 4 for tango patterns. This dance is pure, raw energy and I just love it, bend knees or not.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
How come S/B twizzles always get so much GOE when there is so little ice coverage?

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
They are really effective, but with kpTNNY 2,41 plus on GOE? Really? So now 'fabulousness in mediocrity' is a thing?

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Really? I actually love it :laugh: I'd love to pull off that skirt and back, less keen on the grey front

The contrast between the sleek hi-tech top half and the fluffy bottom half doesn't quite gel for me.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
The quality of Nikita and Vika's skating is so apparent now that S/B are skating. I don't know, I can't warm up to S/B:confused2:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I don't think I've ever seen Alexandra happy with the scores.

This is big, big score. 11 points up on S/K?

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Nikita has a history of problems with his twizzles doesn't he? It has definately held them back before. Kind of like Poje :drama: They need to go to Alex S. for lessons.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
How come S/B twizzles always get so much GOE when there is so little ice coverage?

Well they are in time, isn't that a big bullet point too :laugh:

Seriously now I've mentioned the ostrich thing I can't unsee it!