2019-20 Russian Ladies' Figure Skating | Page 25 | Golden Skate

2019-20 Russian Ladies' Figure Skating

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
All routines are here in individual clips: https://www.1tv.ru/sport/shou-eteri-tutberidze-chempiony-na-ldu/vse-video

Alina Zagitova giving the sweeper girls lots of work ;-)

Alyona Kostornaya on her splendid new skates!

Aleksandra Trusova, from darkness into light, owning the rink and killing it in her Unstoppable routine.

Did Elizabet Tursynbayeva perform her Denis Ten memorial routine?

#TeamTutberidzeForProgress, there is no holding back, forwards is the way to go!
Thank you for this wonderful show.

katymay

Medalist
I‘m just sad Alena Kanysheva wasn‘t there... I wonder why.. she‘s part of Team Tutberidze now as well.

Alena Kostornaya proved in her exhibition that she can truly skate to everything and perform it well. She was great.

Same. I was hoping to see her! Also, I thought the tiny kids were going to do something-they were all standing around in their costumes. Or I missed it?

Fluture

Record Breaker
Same. I was hoping to see her! Also, I thought the tiny kids were going to do something-they were all standing around in their costumes. Or I missed it?

I want to know why she wasn‘t there since most of Team Tutberidze as well as their coaches were. I‘m interested in what kind of packaging she will get with them and while they probably wouldn‘t have made a new program so soon, we might have seen the directions they want to take with her... she could have done her SP like Anna and Alena. Weird... but maybe they‘d planned the show before she moved to the team and couldn‘t change the line-up.

I thought they were going to do something as well, they looked all ready in their costumes. But it turned out that they were only there to pick up stuff thrown on the ice by the audience... shame, I would have loved to see the little ones skate as well.

atsumiri

Record Breaker
I want to know why she wasn‘t there since most of Team Tutberidze as well as their coaches were. I‘m interested in what kind of packaging she will get with them and while they probably wouldn‘t have made a new program so soon, we might have seen the directions they want to take with her... she could have done her SP like Anna and Alena. Weird... but maybe they‘d planned the show before she moved to the team and couldn‘t change the line-up.
She is not part of Team Tutberidze YET. not officially at least. She has not passed a trial period YET. so ... Why should she be there?
When skaters who are part of the team more than a year weren't there. Daria, Maya, Veronica, Kunitsa, Rukhin, Mark and so on and on. All of them weren't there. as well as Dudakov and Rozanov.

it's not weird. it's common sense.

Fluture

Record Breaker
She is not part of Team Tutberidze YET. not officially at least. She has not passed a trial period YET. so ... Why should she be there?
When skaters who are part of the team more than a year weren't there. Daria, Maya, Veronica, Kunitsa, Rukhin, Mark and so on and on. All of them weren't there. as well as Dudakov and Rozanov.

it's not weird. it's common sense.

Calm down, will you? :laugh:

I clearly said “most skaters and their coaches were there“. I just wondered why she wasn‘t and would have liked to see her. Geez.

Arbitrary

Medalist
It's not the 1st time Shcherbakova shows Tano+4Lz. She did in practice already.

Did any girl/lady practiced a quad with Rippon? Trusova could be close with her 4T. Don't know if adding hands up justifies current GOE bonus?

SkateSkates

Medalist
It's not the 1st time Shcherbakova shows Tano+4Lz. She did in practice already.

Did any girl/lady practiced a quad with Rippon? Trusova could be close with her 4T. Don't know if adding hands up justifies current GOE bonus?

I thought I saw a video of Anna doing a quad lutz rippon a few months back during a competition practice but I don’t remember which event it was...

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Just so people don't pass over this, it's pretty amazing.

4T by Sasha Trusova
4lz by Anna Shcherbakova
3a by @akatyevasofya
4S by @elizabet_.t

Nice to see 11 y.o. Akat'yeva has the guts to compete with the older girls, landing a nice 3A. She has all The Right Stuff a #TeamTutberidzeForProgress skater needs.
I haven't rewatched the entire net broadcast yet, but remember hearing the stadium announcer call the attempts.
So much going on at the same time it was pretty confusing, but no skater got hurt in this battle.

I've only just noticed a deck had been laid inside the boarding to accommodate those premium seats, reducing the ice surface significantly. All the more remarkable these skaters were able to safely deliver their still quite difficult exhibition routines under whirling strobe lighting, in very bright spotlights and sometimes almost complete darkness, an indication of their skill, power and confidence.