2019-20 Russian Ladies' Figure Skating | Page 24 | Golden Skate

2019-20 Russian Ladies' Figure Skating

Seruleane

Final Flight
Managed to catch Alina's Survivor program, but missed the rest. Hope a kind soul will post videos later, maybe on fan fests. I would love to see Anna and Alena's programs. It's so nice to see Eteri and co (including Masaru and Tina!) having fun. It looked like Eteri was almost about to tear up at the end?

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Darn. Stream cut off right and I was waiting to see what the little girls were going to do-and Victoria-they are all so cute! (The one in the cheerleading costume was so animated and funny). I hope someone posts the entire thing later? Seems to be a tiny area, and scary how close they are to the people sitting on the ice.

On youtube there is the rest: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZUvPBmrpug
(just move about 10 minutes back)

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Second part was spectacular.

Valiyeva faultless and according to Gleikhengauz, her pirouettes are unique in the world,
Cristal Fairy turned fierce again, now with the proper intro,
Kovtun kicking chunks out of the ice,
Kostornaya totally convincing “vampirific” makeup, costume, performance, bloodcurdling;-)
Trusova again needing no batteries, and those jumps in close up from ice level, just wow,
Zagitova also quite unstoppable after Surviving her jacket change,
plus lots of other highlights.

The best rink in the world has the best skaters in the world and are capable of entertaining the whole world of figure skating all by themselves.
Nice to see Gleikh on Ice together with his students.
And Masaru and Tina in full costumes on ice :)

Everybody on their feet for the quad battle, which was cut short because the skaters did seem tired, but several were landed upright.

And now the audience takes the ice to collect autographs.

Tutberidze staying modestly in the background, her skaters were stars today, Champions on Ice.

karina17

Final Flight
There were so many skaters at the end all going for quads and triple axels that the cameraman didn't know who to focus on and ended up only managing to get Elizabet :laugh:

It's okay cameraman, you're already doing so much better than whoever was filming for JWC.

Alex65

Final Flight
Country
Russia
There were so many skaters at the end all going for quads and triple axels that the cameraman didn't know who to focus on and ended up only managing to get Elizabet :laugh:

It's okay cameraman, you're already doing so much better than whoever was filming for JWC.

Another was 4T + 3 + 3 + 3 + 3 Sasha and 3A Sophia in the background.
I hope the fan videos will help to see other attempts.

Alexz

Medalist
Country
United-States
show was recorded. I hope they will record tomorrow too and will make a good post-production.

We need to see that quad battle. All girls and a boy landed thier quads. 10 yo Akatyeva landed her 3A. Video guys missed most of them at the end..

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
show was recorded. I hope they will record tomorrow too and do a good post-production.

We need to see that quad battle. All girls and a boy landed thier quads. 10 yo Akatyeva landed her 3A. Video guys missed most of them at the end..

Champions on Ice has two runs? How cool is that??

Probably better no more than two, since it does seem to be exhausting on the younger skaters. Moscow would love to have a run though, it would probably sell out for a week.

esteticlove

Final Flight
The show was great. I loved the beginning, Daniil G didn't disappoint this time. I think the only annoying thing was that announcer - dude, people know who those skaters are. :D

TripleAxelQueens3

sasha trusova is superior
Final Flight
Quads/3A landed at the end:

LilBet - 4S
Akatieva - 3A
Shcherbakova - 4Lz
Trusova - 4T, 4T+3T+1Eu+3S+1Eu+3S+1Eu+3S

Fluture

Record Breaker
I‘m just sad Alena Kanysheva wasn‘t there... I wonder why.. she‘s part of Team Tutberidze now as well.

Alena Kostornaya proved in her exhibition that she can truly skate to everything and perform it well. She was great.