2019-20 Russian Ladies' Figure Skating | Page 23 | Golden Skate

2019-20 Russian Ladies' Figure Skating

MissBeeFarm

On the Ice
I love Kamila's program so much! Any chance she'll keep it for next year? I just want to watch it again and again.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Is Anna's kimono fixed this time?

Edit: That split... Unbelievable save, wow! :thumbsup:

TripleAxelQueens3

sasha trusova is superior
Final Flight
Is Anna wearing Kamila's old dress?

And that split, was it just kind of an impromptu thing? I feel like she kind of fell out of her previous move and just decided, why not show off my split now?

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Vampire on the ice.

Edit: Alyona, fast, deadly beautiful, pursuing her victim.:agree:

TripleAxelQueens3

sasha trusova is superior
Final Flight
I'm not the biggest fan of Daniil's choreography for the junior exhibitions, but Alena can really pull off anything. She can do a lot more than just angelic graceful programs!

Vandevska

U don't have to build the end of the world out it.
Medalist
Alena melts my Twilight heart. And then my normal heart as well :dbana:

karina17

Final Flight
I was wondering how the hell Anna managed to switch directions and then drop into a split before rewatching and realising she botched the lunge and improvised. Typical Anna, she somehow makes everything look good! (Also, looks like her kimono has learned something from Alina's leather jacket - really, costume changes are stressful enough, don't make them worse) :laugh:

Alyona's vampire EX was truly worth the wait. The second half was really something else, and she pulled it off wonderfully considering it's not her style. You can tell she enjoys it, too.

Sasha's straddle split into the 3T KILLS me. I like how she gets to smile and just be herself in this EX, it really shows how much she loves skating and showing off all her insane tricks. Also, the true mystery is how all that hair fits into those two little buns. How does she do it?

karina17

Final Flight
I am over the moon that Alina finally managed to grab the correct camera for the intended effect at the end of her EX. It took all season, but it finally happened. (I probably missed something, but in all the Survivor performances I watched, I kept seeing her grab one of the cameras that wasn't being broadcasted at the moment) :laugh:

Side note: Her happiness in this EX is infectious, I'm glad all the stress from this season seems to be off her shoulders now.

katymay

Medalist
Darn. Stream cut off right and I was waiting to see what the little girls were going to do-and Victoria-they are all so cute! (The one in the cheerleading costume was so animated and funny). I hope someone posts the entire thing later? Seems to be a tiny area, and scary how close they are to the people sitting on the ice.