2021 Finlandia Trophy: Rhythm Dance | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2021 Finlandia Trophy: Rhythm Dance

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Ah, this is the couple who will win a free ticket to Beijing if Lithuania reject Alison Reed's application for citizenship again.
Interesting!

I wonder why they rejected Alison the first time? Maybe not spending enough time in the country... That happened to a rugby player here, but seeing as he's been traveling with the national team winning stuff I think there's a petition to let it go through.

Seven Sisters

Medalist
I'll admit that C/P have never been my favorite team. However, do you think they have notably declined in quality this year? This RD should either be completely cheesy or completely serious and it is neither.

Scott Moir was an amazing ice dancer... Not yet convinced he will be an amazing coach.
My comment got eaten somehow earlier, but I wanted to say, I don’t think they’ve declined, but they have certainly not developed the way I would have expected. I do have hopes that Scott will be able to get them back on the right path. I suspect that he will be a rather strict taskmaster, and I think they may need the toughlove approach

litenkyckling

Final Flight
My comment got eaten somehow earlier, but I wanted to say, I don’t think they’ve declined, but they have certainly not developed the way I would have expected. I do have hopes that Scott will be able to get them back on the right path. I suspect that he will be a rather strict taskmaster, and I think they may need the toughlove approach
I think they said they're adjusting their technique from the Russian to incorporate more of the British style at IAM - that'll take time I guess

LadyB

Record Breaker
When one is underage, one cannot legally consent to a tango, or anything else. Let’s keep that in mind
In the real world, underage doesn't mean having no feelings or an opinion. Never heard he was accused of any crime. Was that young wife under age? Well, she seemed happy.
Ksenia Stolbova likes him a lot, so did Weaver/Poje. They actually adored him. So, he can't be all that bad, cause these people would not put up with a criminal or a bloke who treats women badly. Never in a million years.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Any Hawayek & Baker fans here? If so, tell me if Muller/Dieck’s Joker RD, coming up, does not seem very HAwayek & Baker to you.
You know I know nothing and just like H/B but it does look like something they might do for a gala

LadyB

Record Breaker
They're not entirely my thing, but I admit, I always watch their performance from start to finish. Well, training in Moscow and getting on with Piper and Paul is enough for me to support them.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Any Hawayek & Baker fans here? If so, tell me if Muller/Dieck’s Joker RD, coming up, does not seem very HAwayek & Baker to you.
Whoops I was going to watch and see but Anastasia and Hector were skating for Australia over at Linz so I was focused on that.

They look like a fun team though!