2015-16 Grand Prix Final Pairs Free Skate | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015-16 Grand Prix Final Pairs Free Skate

eta

Medalist
It did work, Shibs skated great! It's just the judges are crap. Like utter and complete crap.

I figured that when I saw Fernandez getting higher PCS than Hanyu did in the Olympics... (maybe that's not a good comparison but I can't think of another.)

Alchamei

Record Breaker
Cheng nailed her triple Toe! :love: But then ugly landing on Salchow and fell on the thrown one.

eta

Medalist
If you really wanted to, you could try to time the lag between the streams, and then pause the ISU stream just long enough that it's mostly in sync with the Eurosport commentary.

I actually think the Eurosport stream is ahead. O_O /goes to refresh everything

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
It did work, Shibs skated great! It's just the judges are crap. Like utter and complete crap.
well I didnt need a prayer for them to ckate clean. They're superb all the time:sad4:

OK OK Im trying to move on

auser

Record Breaker
Yes Hola doesn't work but it the channel itself seems to be experiencing a technical glitch for many people and is not blocked like it should be- it still works for me in the Netherlands and people from USA and Canada have said it works for them.

Yes. I tried the ISU channel with my paid vpn set to Romania and it did not work, but it did work set to USA :).

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Cheng PENG / Hao ZHANG (CHN)

Music: Les Pecheurs de Perles by Georges Bizet

Off-white, pink dress / navy uniform, pink details

4Tw
3T+2T
4STh - fall
3S<< - she URs, he did 3S
FCCoSp3p - bit far apart
4Li
3LoTh - knee/hand down (fall)
FiDs
5BLi
PCoSp3p
5RLi

Mixed skate, not their best, fall on both throws...

FS: 59.23+60.21-2.00 = 117.44, 183.04, 1/1

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Well that was a bit rough to watch overall... amazing lifts as always though :love:

Giselle

Medalist
P/Z : Great quad twist, combination, fall on both throws, SBS spins really far away from each other, Hao Zhang is a great lifter!

andromache

Record Breaker
A fall on a Chinese quad throw somehow needs to earn more points than a fall on a D/R or K/S quad throw, in all honesty. So much more height and distance.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Spanish crowd really cheer for everyone, I am so happy GPF is there 2nd year in a row, can they make it always there? Or in Japan?

QuadThrow

Medalist
They should stop attempting the 4STh... She will hurt herself seriously soon.

Really weak competition for them.

7.21 for the 4Tw. That is low!

Laurelise

On the Ice
She has such lovely, elegant positions, and they started off so well. So sad about the crashiness later in the program.