2017 Canadian Nats Senior Free Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2017 Canadian Nats Senior Free Dance

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I can't take my eyes off Kaitlyn! And I usually look at Andrew a lot. Great skate from these two! :hap10:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
and here we go, another royals on ice, that pink dress is so pretty, great match for Tessa dark hair :love:

kresslia

Medalist
Only 113? I guess they need to leave points on the table to emphasize the gap between V/M and the rest lol.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
that should contend for a Top 5 finish!

the twizzles need some bits of work but they are the most secure sets they have done this season

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I wonder if Scott is still feeling he is dressed like a blueberry!

Of all these kind of programs this one is my favourite but only because it is V/M.

Fruit Loops

On the Ice
I don't like Tessa's dress. I don't know why she keeps insisting on wearing pink. Soft pink looks OK on her but this dress looks dirty and I hate the see-through patches on the side. I don't tend to like unitards on men but it seems to fit the music. I'm not sure 'simple' is the right word but I feel the focus is on the pure movement.

kresslia

Medalist
I don't like Tessa's dress. I don't know why she keeps insisting on wearing pink. Soft pink looks OK on her but this dress looks dirty and I hate the see-through patches on the side. I don't tend to like unitards on men but it seems to fit the music. I'm not sure 'simple' is the right word but I feel the focus is on the pure movement.
idk I like the dress but I don't think it's all that flattering to her skin tone. I don't mind though, still think it's pretty.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Well skated. Good emotion and well balanced skating. With V/M I always look at them as a team. They are very well matched skating wise.

But I still hope they do a very different kind of program next year.

NicolettaL

Final Flight
Tessa and Scott free dance has really grown on me. They are so sophisticated in this. And finnaly today made this Latch their own. BRAVO

Fruit Loops

On the Ice
idk I like the dress but I don't think it's all that flattering to her skin tone. I don't mind though, still think it's pretty.

I just think she looks washed out. And I like more traditional dresses. The performance was wonderful I did forget about the dress.

And look at Weaver and Poje give them a standing O. Good sportsmanship.