2017 Canadian Nats Senior Free Dance | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2017 Canadian Nats Senior Free Dance

Fruit Loops

On the Ice
Good job by the top 3. I don't know how V/M make it look so easy. Well, training, obviously, but wow, the talent.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Okay. I have 30 minutes before ladies. I will try to type this all on my phone. But i just want to say that scott and tessa just had a moment with all of us here. I teared up.

so, so very jealous of your experience, but also happy for you that you've witnessed this special moment for them, shared with so many people.

I think that all top 3 FD performances were skated with so much heart put in them, which is fantastic and moving

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Typing from my phone at the venue. Will fix the English later. I arrived just in time for ice dance. The first pair was starting. Generic Spanish flair. Nicely done. Campbell and granger were next. The music cuts were driving me nuts. Too many of them. What was nice music wise was the twizzles on james bond' s famous theme. Too bad it was a miss. They also needed more speed. Samoisette and Barthe. I just loved the choreography. Too bad about the mishap there as i really enjoyed that cheese.
Arnold and williams. I like this team a lot. I hope they will keep skating for a long time. Not their weekend as he touched down on spin.

Zamboni break means looking at the audience. Conrad sighting again. Sales and mr w. Not charlie w. Haha. But same hair. Queens music. Slow. Not my cup of tea but with their perfect ice dance disney look i am sure they have a good future. I also like wing and lowe. Great coaches.

Soucisse and firus. Potential. I think it is too soon for me to fall heads over heels for them since my heart is already busy with so many teams. However, i'm looking forward to seeing them again. Paul. Sexy. I love his hair gelled down. I want to wake up next to him and see how it looks the morning after. Muahahahha. I love this tango on them. I am not seeing facial expression from where i am. I find that for dance it is important. But then, i see the skating more. Amazing deep deep edges. Too bad about the twizzles but nice recovery.
Weapo. Superb costumes. That dress is so aranjuez. Suspenders. Stubbles. SarahSynchro must be drowning in an ocean of drool. I manage. I know from chiddy what suspenders are for from last night. They start. Their first lift is performed in slow motion. It is spectacular. It must require so much strength and control. Wow. All their lifts are amazing and beautiful. If i were impressed with paul and piper for their edges, i am freaking out about their lifts and their integration in the program. Andrew nails the twizzles. This programme is so powerful live. Standing ovation. Slightly bigger than gp's. Marks. Slightly higher too. Scott and Tessa arrive on the ice. I have an urge to bite into that giant blueberry. The sound of the blades. The lifts. They are so much faster and emotional. Each movement speaks. Amazing. I am freaking out. Huge standing ovation. Tearing up. I had seen this dance at ACI but it has evolved so much.

Marks wise. We had a good standing o and good marks for gp. Slightly bigger standing o and slightly bigger marks for weapo. Huge standing o for voir. Huge marks. Maybe there is something there. I will be jumping up tonight for chiddy.

Last edited:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Good job by the top 3. I don't know how V/M make it look so easy. Well, training, obviously, but wow, the talent.

I often joked to myself that they always make it looks so easy - as for their seamless skating, but also when they did mistakes :laugh:

but seriously - talent like theirs, being so natural dancers, so powerful and versatile performers, an equal partners with intricate chemistry, is one for a million. And it's a gift, a wonderful gift to watch

Fruit Loops

On the Ice
I often joked to myself that they always make it looks so easy - as for their seamless skating, but also when they did mistakes :laugh:

but seriously - talent like theirs, being so natural dancers, so powerful and versatile performers, an equal partners with intricate chemistry, is one for a million. And it's a gift, a wonderful gift to watch

Some skaters make their mistakes so gracefully you almost think they should get points for "prettiest fall" or "most unique stumble".

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker

More like one in 18 millions in Canada and one in 3+ billions in the world. (Undeveloped talents and chances of the just right and equally talented partner cancel out each other.)

olayolay

On the Ice
I wasn't sure about V/M's FD at the start of the season but I feel like it's finally starting to come together.

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
idk I like the dress but I don't think it's all that flattering to her skin tone. I don't mind though, still think it's pretty.

I like this one better than the earlier taupe (khaki?) one. That one, I liked the dress OK but not the color. This one is definitely a step up.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Weapo. Superb costumes. That dress is so aranjuez. Suspenders. Stubbles. Sarahsynchro must be in an ocean of drool. I manage. I know from chiddy what suspenders are for last night. They start. Their first lift is performed in slow motion. It is spectacular. It must require so much and control. Wow. All their lifts are amazing and beautiful. If i were impressed with paul and piper for their edges, i am freaking out about their lifts and their integration in the program. Andrew nails the twizzles. This programme is so powerful live. Standing ovation. Slightly bigger than gp's. Marks. Slightly higher too. Scott and tessa arrive on the ice. I have an urge to bite into that giant blueberry. The sound of the blades. The lifts. They are so much faster and emotional. Each movement speaks. Amazing. I am freaking out. Huge standing ovation. Tearing up. I had seen this dance at aci but it has evolved so much. .

I didn't get a chance to watch any of the events today. :sad21: I only managed to get about 2 hours of sleep last night, my insomnia has been off the charts lately. Then I was at the rink all morning with our B1 Synchro team. Their first competition is only two weeks away, so we're down to the wire. Came home, had a nap, then went to work for a 3-11 swing shift. I have the TV on now at work, hopefully I can catch the rest of the competiton.

Thanks for the heads up regarding my husband Andrew. I'll make sure to wear a life jacket when I get the chance to scour YouTube after work tonight.

Sigh. This thread is very short. If I'd been here it would likely be 20 pages long. :p

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I didn't get a chance to watch any of the events today. :sad21: I only managed to get about 2 hours of sleep last night, my insomnia has been off the charts lately. Then I was at the rink all morning with our B1 Synchro team. Their first competition is only two weeks away, so we're down to the wire. Came home, had a nap, then went to work for a 3-11 swing shift. I have the TV on now at work, hopefully I can catch the rest of the competiton.

Thanks for the heads up regarding my husband Andrew. I'll make sure to wear a life jacket when I get the chance to scour YouTube after work tonight.

Sigh. This thread is very short. If I'd been here it would likely be 20 pages long. :p

Good luck at your competition! You'll tell us how you do I hope.

We make up in quality (mostly me to be honest) what we lack in quantity.

Andrew Poje did look especially handsome tonight.

rain

Record Breaker
Dance protocols all show "REVISED" now. V/M's score, at least, has been adjusted up to 119 and change.