Toronto Cricket, Skating and Curling Club | Page 27 | Golden Skate

Toronto Cricket, Skating and Curling Club

Haleth

On the Ice
Yuzuru works with Ghislain anyway, summer or not.

Indeed he does! I simply mentioned that because Ghislain was in Japan for a time this spring, so here was hard evidence (the brochure) that he planned to be back in residence at the TCC this summer again. Several episodes ago the TSL guys speculated that Ghislain might have some sort of conflict with Brian and might be leaving TCC, based on that (may have been something else too, though I felt my brain cells dying at the unsupported argument). Probably the same level of thought went into that as speculating that Nathan would switch to Brian because of what happened at the Olympics.

anirien

Rinkside
Whenever we actually get a picture of Yuzu while he's training at TCC I feel like there should be a board that gets updated, like: "It's been zero days since the last Yuzuru Hanyu sighting."

Danibellerika

Medalist
Whenever we actually get a picture of Yuzu while he's training at TCC I feel like there should be a board that gets updated, like: "It's been zero days since the last Yuzuru Hanyu sighting."

Only after it's been properly vetted for authenticity so that it isn't mistaken for an old photo :laugh:

FCSSp4

Rinkside
Yuzu! So nice to know he's looking well, and it's so amusing to me that his first sightings at TCC are usually pics he takes with kids who look up to him. Such a sweet guy. :luv17:

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
That's just Iron Klaus giving their opinion on the matter.

So far, all we know is that according to TSL the transfer is apparently no longer happening and the reasons are all unconfirmed rumors.

It's probably a rumour, but call it confirmation bias of my opinion on the ISU that I won't be shocked if that's true.

gizmo

On the Ice
Looks like we have confirmation now. Reading this Twitter thread it seems that Boyang does not move to Orser:
https://mobile.twitter.com/GiselaCheung/status/1016670377429250049

I feel a bit sad about it tbh. Considering the current situation in China I pray that it won't affect Boyang's skating career in a negative way. He's such a talented and warmhearted guy. Wish him all the best :ghug:

Hope is just rumour, can’t think why he does not want to go for such a great opportunity. He can progress a lot more to train with Brian, I think there is just so much they can do in China.

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
I would not take Iron Klaus’s opinions that seriously. She has her own opinions on politics. The issue is... there are many of her opinions are subjective.

I always thought it was a he... lol

Anyway, is there a chance that we are making a storm in a teacup and Boyang will go to TCC anyway?

Henni147

Final Flight
That's not confirmation. Literally they say "there's a rumour".
Ups, you're right. I was irritated by the word 'thus' in this tweet:
"The Chinese head coach is actually the first announcing in an interview, then later on Brian confirmed, thus there are rumors in Chinese forums that Jin does not want to leave"
I mistakenly thought that the Chinese head coach and Brian both confirmed the cancellation :palmf:
#GoBackLearnReading :slink: