2022-23 Coaching, Country and Discipline changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I don't know does it mean any changes, but Nikita Starostin has been training in Finland and with Finns for several weeks.

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Don't touch our guy ! - I am just joking. I think/hope Nikita was just following Adam Solya to a camp in Finland.
You are right. Checked. Adam Solya also has been in Finland for a while. And I saw he has linked a post from Nikita's ig "Deutsche eislauf union" as well as Jorik H. was mentioned, so we do not get him.

Country
Norway
I'd also not be surprised if Livia Kaiser being chosen for both Euros and Jr Worlds instead of splitting the assignments between Sarina and Livia despite Sarina having significantly higher scores internationally was another deciding factor for choosing to switch to another country.

And Alexia is back in training, so it might be her and Kimmy who will get the EC spots.

But i´m not sure the situation is much better in Italy though, do they have two spots for EC? Because I would think Lara Naki would still be the first choice for EC. For a second spot or sub she can compete with the other girls though.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
And Alexia is back in training, so it might be her and Kimmy who will get the EC spots.

But i´m not sure the situation is much better in Italy though, do they have two spots for EC? Because I would think Lara Naki would still be the first choice for EC. For a second spot or sub she can compete with the other girls though.
They do have two spots fro Euros - Lara finished in 8th last season 😊

icewhite

Record Breaker

I would think both Italy and Switzerland might be able to up their spots for the Olympics? I imagine that for most skaters, especially Europeans, that is what they are working towards and thinking of now.

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Lorenzo Magri is having a training camp in Finland as well now, popular place
Well, lot of arenas here and not so much ice hockey. Hockey teams do have also camps, but no competitions. Arenas are used also to other purposes like concerts but not all the time. I stalked Magri and he is at the place where Valtter Virtanen trains.

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I don't know about the current weather in Finland, ..?
Almost 300 inside Arenas, so there are opportunities if the rinks are frozen. Valtter V and his wife has had summer camps at the same place where Magri is now and also where he trains in Finland. But back to business: It seems Jussiville Partanen has really partnered with Malene Nichita. I think it means is not repersenting Romania any more as he was going to with previous partner. Probably back in Finland? Nothing official or articles about it. Just this: https://hl.fi/jaatanssi/ryhmat/g1 Scroll down to find him and his partner.

Reactions: ana

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
bQ8QD8ARKlFJJlnnvGWR4chO_nqloylJFzK31HvdCHAAMl-R2yqbTg_2sJZ6PDLp816ToQPnOyAjbctdOYS1Fvb4TgrBiIY_gBJc4lPRX_MdUb2SqXp4hdxmJTPaAtDuJ1yKRvSfwZ9CNetPbXK6ln4
nutella pizza is quite popular as a dessert here :biggrin:
I don't know about the current weather in Finland, but it might be one of the last places where you don't feel the rink is placed in a desert at the moment...?
wich makes me quite jealous of all of you right now

icewhite

Record Breaker
nutella pizza is quite popular as a dessert here :biggrin:
and you complain about pineapples???

wich makes me quite jealous of all of you right now

Certainly not of me. There is no open rink here and my flat currently has about 30°C, no ac... waiting for my bedroom to cool off a bit so I can sleep. So hopefully no progams with "heat" in the title, since that will trigger my trauma. Aladdin soundtracks with Arabian nights are borderline. Maybe someone will skate to Ice Cube. Or Ice Ice Baby. In all seriousness has anyone skated to Tori Amos' Icicle?

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
and you complain about pineapples???

Certainly not of me. There is no open rink here and my flat currently has about 30°C, no ac... waiting for my bedroom to cool off a bit so I can sleep. So hopefully no progams with "heat" in the title, since that will trigger my trauma. Aladdin soundtracks with Arabian nights are borderline. Maybe someone will skate to Ice Cube. Or Ice Ice Baby. In all seriousness has anyone skated to Tori Amos' Icicle?
i complain about both :biggrin:
The land of Tiramisu needs this why?
because people have no taste :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.