2015-16 Grand Prix Final Ladies Free Skate | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2015-16 Grand Prix Final Ladies Free Skate

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Still to watch the second group of the Free Dance (a neighbour called in for a visit, which meant I didn't finish eating until there now), but there's no way I'm delaying the start of this!

This is going to be some competition!!!

CaroLiza_fan

paperhearts

Final Flight
Like, died died or just forgot to charge it died?

Died died. I think I had too many apps running, but I had to reboot it. When I turned it on to the home screen thankfully it resumed (and good thing I got all my files saved) but the weird-ish thing is that the music from the live stream was still playing. :unsure:

Ekm

On the Ice
Before this gets going, I just want to comment on one thing, having seen the Jr. Ladies podium. I really, REALLY wish Russia would give its senior ladies a chance to mature. As much as I love Medvedeva, Radianova seems to be yesterday's news, Lipnitskaya has dropped off the planet and even Adelina Sotniksova managed just ONE good year. These young ladies should be growing up to be national treasures, not burnt out at 16.

I think it's really difficult, the talent pool is so deep that they cant afford to slip up, because if they do there are a line of young ladies waiting to take their place.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Before this gets going, I just want to comment on one thing, having seen the Jr. Ladies podium. I really, REALLY wish Russia would give its senior ladies a chance to mature. As much as I love Medvedeva, Radianova seems to be yesterday's news, Lipnitskaya has dropped off the planet and even Adelina Sotniksova managed just ONE good year. These young ladies should be growing up to be national treasures, not burnt out at 16.

I don't think it's Russia's fault that a new girl rises every year. It's not like they are intentionally holding their older skaters down- NO other skater has had more assignments this fall than Alena Leonova of all people- they literally sent her to about 8 events.

Ekm

On the Ice
Ashley's dress is lovely. Hope she can skate this program to its full potential!