2015 Four Continents Free Dance Feb 13 Seoul time | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2015 Four Continents Free Dance Feb 13 Seoul time

tulosai

Record Breaker
You! I skipped my midnight nap to watch pairs with you and realized, halfway through the men's, my 22nd hour with no sleep, you had abandoned me! :drama:

I'm playing, ilu. Will you be watching ladies with us? No pairs tonight, so I'll get my nap :laugh:

I have to admit I don't watch much men, but I will be trying to stay awake for the ladies :) We will see :D

tulosai

Record Breaker
Maia really sparkles like a sapphire in that routine. I just love how she is always smiling.

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
Not their best skate- he messed up in the twizzles- and they seemed a bit less free & joyous than at Nationals, but pretty good.

Does anyone else agree that her dress is to die for? and he looks more elegant than ever, and sexier!

tulosai

Record Breaker
Not their best skate- he messed up in the twizzles- and they seemed a bit less free & joyous than at Nationals, but pretty good.

Does anyone else agree that her dress is to die for? and he looks more elegant than ever, and sexier!

Yes this is the best she has ever looked IMO. He could stand to smile a tiny bit but agree he looks great too.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Man, I guess that kills their slim chances of getting ahead of C/B

But they still got a season's best. That's good

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Yeah 101+ They will probably drop with third, but given that they haven't gotten 100+ at a major ISU event, this is a huge milestone for them.