2015 Rostelecom Cup Ice Dance SD | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2015 Rostelecom Cup Ice Dance SD

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Ohh thank you Ms Weaver for your elegant Grace Kelly-like look. All the better for me to focus on gorgeous Andrew and his great leading skills in this dance. Yum.:yahoo::love:

and these over-handsome male skaters IN TUX...<suave overload>:dance3:

Mirunna

Record Breaker
I/Z's score would have been around 63-64 easily without the freak fall. They lost around 7.5 on the twizzles, another point for the fall and probably another 1-2 points on PCS. Their levels were good on the rest of the elements, level 3 and 4 on pattern sections, level 4 on lift and level 3 on partial steps. Such a shame

Warwick360

Medalist
They're showing couple falls on Eurosport right now:palmf:. I wish I could find the name and program for each one. :laugh:

I can only name one skating pair and one dancing pai. :/

And owww.....the number 2 and 1 looked painful. :sad4:

GF2445

Record Breaker
I really liked the Canadians and Italians. Fantastic competition.

These two teams are teams to watch for the top of the podium.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Note from Moscow: I'm really surprised how much I liked Weaver/Poje. Really. Everyone knows I'm not their fan, but they skated very very good. Much better than last time when I saw them live. Such confidence, power and style.
And my favorite Anna and Luca were just great. I think it's now my favorite short dance of this season. I'll post more when I'll be at hotel this night, or maybe tomorrow. It's not very convenient to post on my phone, sorry.
And I completely missed all three Russian teams. It looks like I haven't missed that much :)

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Note from Moscow: I'm really surprised how much I liked Weaver/Poje. Really. Everyone knows I'm not their fan, but they skated very very good. Much better than last time when I saw them live. Such confidence, power and style.
And my favorite Anna and Luca were just great. I think it's now my favorite short dance of this season. I'll post more when I'll be at hotel this night, or maybe tomorrow. It's not very convenient to post on my phone, sorry.
And I completely missed all three Russian teams. It looks like I haven't missed that much :)

You're there? I'm totally jealous. I hope you are having tea and cupcakes during the break... And we do want a FULL report when you have a chance. :)

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
aw Kaitlyn thanked in russian

Lovely classy Katia:agree:

& thanks a lot dear Snow for your impressions!

Last edited:

Snow63

Record Breaker
You're there? I'm totally jealous. I hope you are having tea and cupcakes during the break... And we do want a FULL report when you have a chance. :)

I'm straight from the flight, even my bags are with me lol
I'm so happy I was just in time for last three teams, I though I'll be late!

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Because they lack stability, that's it. And yes, poor-poor Ruslan, he didn't deserve that.

Can't you just be happy that your favorite team/teams did well without bashing the others? Freak falls happen - Nikita is no stranger to that. He actually lost a word title by messing the twizzles.
Anyway, I really hope C/L win it! They are reborn this season and have the best SD IMO

Snow63

Record Breaker
I had a chance to approach Luca, but totally chickened at the last moment. What's wrong with me?

Basil

On the Ice
Can't you just be happy that your favorite team/teams did well without bashing the others? Freak falls happen - Nikita is no stranger to that. He actually lost a word title by messing the twizzles.
Oh look, a Ruslena fan thinking everyone is either an I/Z fan or an S/K fan. Please, return to your reservation in Fan Fest.

Last edited:

Sackie

Medalist
One thing I will say--and I think it's definitely worth noting...

This year, traditional SDs win.

Looks that way which does not bode well for GILLES/POIRIER. In fact Jenny Kirk and Dave mentioned that they should prob redo their SD with a more traditional dance. So let's hope they catch on to this fact and do something soon. Otherwise they may drop out of the top 10 at worlds. It certainly looks like they may not even make the GPF this year.