2016-17 JGPF Pairs FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016-17 JGPF Pairs FS

Giselle

Medalist
Aborted twist and fall on both throws, not what the Australians were hopping for.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Katia and Harley GO GO GO GO!

disaster. heartbreak. crying. omg.

:sad21: :sad21: :sad21:

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So... I tuned out for most of that out of self-preservation. Did they do okay? She looks upset...

Edit: SB for them, so good job guys.

Last edited:

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Boikova/Kozlovski is a really promising pair!! Elements are there, they just need more chemistry and polishing.

Giselle

Medalist
BOIKOVA/KOZLOVSKII were much better than I expected! They have an actual program and lots of nice moves during the transitions and elements. They need more unison but other than that very promising.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
I still am in a state of shock on Amina and Illa's bombing. They are going to be placed last and this is a learning experience. However, the rest of the competition is not as much exciting for me. Though I wish the remaining skaters do well as this is last competition for Junior GPF.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Not perfect this time, but overall U/V work very well together. They share the same nice flow.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Alina and Nikita have such an elegant presence on the ice and I like their postures. Elements are not as strong as those of Boikova/Kozlovski. It will be interesting to see which one comes on top.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Her ponytail is super cute. And also, it's really nice to watch a pair that doesn't radiate tension.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Now that's more like it. Well done! :clap:
Maybe M/M were a bit cautious but they saved the event.