2016 Rostelecom Cup Pairs FS | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2016 Rostelecom Cup Pairs FS

s_parks

Record Breaker
With each pairs event, I am sorely missing Sui and Han. At least there's Queen Aliona.

tulosai

Record Breaker
These two really suffer when they aren't clean- they don't really have the performance ability or chemistry to sell it when their big beautiful elements are failing them... they really rely on the strength of the elements themselves to sell it so when they aren't there neither is the performance.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I wish this program was to Timberlake instead of Buble.

What was that SBS jump attempt?

I agree, it would have been cool instead of cliche.

That said, I think Buble's 3yo son was just diagnosed with cancer :sad21: Just mentioning it because we discuss him so often here

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Wow they really could have won if not for that jumping pass. Oh well, 15 points for me in the predictions game will make up for ZERO for Seguin/Bilodeau. :cry:

estla

Rinkside
Natalia and Alexander are really eye candy, and beautiful names too. Pls do War and Peace someday!

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I'm not sure I understand their tech. score. I'll have to look at the protocols.

Good for them though. No fall apart.

Had to promise the dog scrambled eggs.

glorybox6

Final Flight
I want to see inside of Nina Mozer's closet bc her coat/jacket game is A+++.

Did ANYONE predict this podium?

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
Though Aliona and Bruno surely are gonna win here but the PCS was just too high

TheGrandSophy

Record Breaker
Beautiful dress (only marred by the llusion fabric being too dark). Some lovely elements but they aren't dynamic enough.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Aliona/Bruno 207.89 gold
Zabiiako/Enbert 197.77 silver
Astakhova/Rogonov 188.74 bronze

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Um.. it would look that way from where you are. He was howling and doing that talking thing shepherds do and he wouldn't stop and he kept give me his paw until I said "You have to wait. I'll make you scrambled eggs when it's over." and he huffed and went away. He'll be back if he thinks I'm procrastinating.

He's a super smart dog. Don't ever get a super smart dog. Get an obedient dog. Oy Vey.

glorybox6

Final Flight
Z/E components seem about 3-5 points too high to me.

Can't really argue with the placements though, since it was such a messy event all around.

Lota

Record Breaker
That was a very high score. Actually, almost everyone has very high scores considering their mistakes :eek:hwell:

Also... bye S/B. Guess we'll be seeing them at 4CC next (apart from Nationals)?