2016 Skate America Free Dance | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate America Free Dance

hortensja

On the Ice
It was nice but forgettable . I prefer lower ranked teams to have some characteristic programs, I think it's better for them.

Lissy

Medalist
I think Charlie has the makings of being an excellent commentator. However, he needs to take a few speech classes. Lots of "ums" and weird stuttering.

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
I liked it, but the feed made it very rough and choppy. She needs another dress too, she's stunning but her outfits are not.

I really do admire them, but they could do with better choreography... Kana and Reed in third now!

It's almost Ruslena time!

mrrice

Record Breaker
Is there a working stream for the west coast? I'd really love to see the final group. NBC stopped their broadcast after the Men.

hortensja

On the Ice
Yes, he has sometimes problems to articulate, but he is giving a lot of insight view, from someone that we can feel that was doing the same thing not so long ago.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
at the same time, it's not really easy to do for athletes as they have never had the training. He could be good but even with appropriate training, his voice just doesn't do it for me... ;) John Coughlin was good yesterday. Not only he sounds like honey but also, he often didn't comment much during the program but did it on the video replays which I think was much more informative and suited.
Yes. And I also think he needs to learn to get to the point. He's too worried about making direct criticism. Have something to say, say it, then stop. ;)

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
I think Charlie has the makings of being an excellent commentator. However, he needs to take a few speech classes. Lots of "ums" and weird stuttering.

He tries to be educational. :thumbsup: But also trying to be diplomatic. It's a skill he will pick up with practice.