2016 Skate America Free Dance | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate America Free Dance

Eddie Lee

On the Ice
Please Charlie.....Take a few breaths and let us watch (and hear) without constant interuptions from the commentator! It detracts from the skater's performance.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
So I'm imagining the italians program. I'm sure it has something to do with music...

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
They're always so literal.

Quite! Dunno about other languages, but in Dutch, it's called the Notenkraker. "Noten" is both the plural of a nut and of a musical note. Maybe they really are planning on cracking the musical notes...

salchowx4

On the Ice
I could live with the music on her outfit, but the notes on his arm are just too much.

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
well, tbh, the streaming has been good all weekend... too bad though about the final flight of ID, with such a crowded field for a GP

Krunchii

Record Breaker
I managed to pull up Eurosport just as the Italians pulled into their final pose, thanks CBC!!!:sarcasm:

bartlebooth

Record Breaker
Quite! Dunno about other languages, but in Dutch, it's called the Notenkraker. "Noten" is both the plural of a nut and of a musical note. Maybe they really are planning on cracking the musical notes...

Interesting trivia! No, in Italian the pun doesn't apply.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I can always count on Charlene and Marco to do something slightly different! A bit odd, but enjoyable nevertheless. I'd tweak the music note dress though. The cut's not my favorite.

Bumdid

Record Breaker
Christ. Aren't they in America? Wasn't high speed internet part of the constitution?