2016 Skate America Short Dance | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate America Short Dance

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I really wish CBC would either go commentator free or have them start at the beginning. Coming in halfway through the 3rd couple is amateurish.

Plisskin

Medalist
Kinda wondering how these Russian commentators are able to effectively critique what is going on when they talk through the ENTIRE program.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Where is Gamelin from? Is he Russian? I thought they did well for an emerging team.

Alex is from the US. He skated with his twin sister Danielle for a long time, but they never really broke out onto the international scene. Had a couple JGPs, but not really anything else. Domestically, they made the National Championships every year, getting 7th in Senior in their last year together (2014-2015).

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Jesus would never be an ice dancer. I think he would be part of a synchro team with him as the star.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Thanks Chemistry.

Good job Team Turkey! They had a rough year training wise if I remember correctly. They were forced out of Russia, right?

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
My stream got choppy, so missed a lot of the Turkish team's program.

I/Z's turn.

Layback11

Record Breaker
Elena and Russian lookin' :love:!

Actually, it reminded me of this wonderful Internet insight: http://theflyingredpanda.tumblr.com/post/95245707356/fact-elena-makes-guys-hotter

Last edited:

andromache

Record Breaker
I actually really, really like I/Z's dance, but it was very sloppy.

I'm not sure if Elena's dress is not flattering or if she has gained more weight or muscle?

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Damn, Elena's serving us major attitude and I love it!