2016 Trophée de France Pairs SP | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2016 Trophée de France Pairs SP

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Well that was a good, but short, show. I hope dance will be a good.

I think the placements are correct. I don't know about marks because I think GOE's have become largely arbitrary and have little to do with what goes on on the actual ice.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Someone needs to slap J4 on the back of the head. How is the S/M not a plus 3 GOE. If anything was a plus three that element is.

Editing my own remark because they also only gave T/M a plus 2 and I thought it was a three and seems to be the harshest marker of all the pair twists. I guess as long as your consistent it is okay.

Last edited:

HanDomi

Record Breaker
I adore, really adore S/M sp. Some choreography masterpiece there

I think they need to create special twist GOE for for them, because nothing comes even close to quality of this twist. Only Sui/Han quad twist

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
But a 10.00 in composition from J5!

I mean, yeah, it was pretty great, but a perfect ten?

Calm yo'self.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Harsh on everyone though. I would have given T/M a three as well. It was lovely and soft.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
No because I have a seven year old who currently uses that expression. :laugh:

Everything old is new again. I nearly died when I saw that leg warmers came back in fashion awhile back. They were my favourite fashion trend of my high school years.

HanDomi

Record Breaker
but the judge who gave 0 GOE on throw 3A should be stopped from judging right away. This is kind of judging that should be banned

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Can I just say that I'm really proud of all of you who have posted in this thread. We are sixteen pages in and I've yet to see the terms "Kaetlyn Osmond", "Skate Canada" and "inflation" used. I think this might be a new record for this year's GP threads discussing any discipline.

:rofl:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Can I just say that I'm really proud of all of you who have posted in this thread. We are sixteen pages in and I've yet to see the terms "Kaetlyn Osmond", "Skate Canada" and "inflation" used. I think this might be a new record for this year's GP threads discussing any discipline.

inflation! I think all the marks were chanflated.

Lysambre

Final Flight

Now you've jinxed the thread! :rofl: