2016 US Intl FS Classic Short Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 US Intl FS Classic Short Dance

TMC

Record Breaker
Wow, Madison and Zach have a crazy routine.I will need to watch it a zillion times to take it all in...parts of it are really cool. Not sure about the costume? Certainly not what I envisioned when they said Hip Hop but then when does Madison ever go expected with her costumes? OMG I love to watch Zach skate.

That Ice Ice Baby bit was just the cherry on top :clap:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Glad to hear it went well for Maddi and Zach, I will commence hoping and praying for a video now :love:

samson

Medalist
I was really bracing myself for a train wreck when they said how many music selections would be in that SD but I really liked it! Once it's a lean, mean twizzle eating machine I might even find myself loving it! :eek:

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Wow - not so good for Paul/Islam. They are only just ahead of a relative unknown US team! Of course this is taking place in the US, so.....

Islam totally messed up his twizzles so they lost levels. Parts of their skate were really great though.

lmarie086

Medalist
Oh I can't wait for video of Hubbell/Donohue (and everyone else) now! I've been apprehensive about this SD, but sounds like it could be what I need to cheer up after this week. So glad skating is back.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
No live results showing on the Icenetwork page :eek:hwell:.

The results page is working for me.

1 6 Madison HUBBELL
Zachary DONOHUE, USA 64.82
2 4 Olivia SMART
Adria DIAZ, ESP 57.12
3 5 Alexandra PAUL
Mitchell ISLAM, CAN 53.94
4 2 Karina MANTA
Joseph JOHNSON, USA 53.60
5 7 Alisa AGAFONOVA
Alper UCAR, TUR 52.08
6 3 Danielle THOMAS
Daniel EATON, USA 48.92
7 1 Mackenzie BENT
Dmitre RAZGULAJEVS, CAN 46.22

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
Thanks, I have the link, but only the start order is showing for me.

The results page is working for me.
Strange. Only the start order is showing for me under 'Live unofficial'.

1 6 Madison HUBBELL
Zachary DONOHUE, USA 64.82
2 4 Olivia SMART
Adria DIAZ, ESP 57.12
3 5 Alexandra PAUL
Mitchell ISLAM, CAN 53.94
4 2 Karina MANTA
Joseph JOHNSON, USA 53.60
5 7 Alisa AGAFONOVA
Alper UCAR, TUR 52.08
6 3 Danielle THOMAS
Daniel EATON, USA 48.92
7 1 Mackenzie BENT
Dmitre RAZGULAJEVS, CAN 46.22
Thanks a lot. Really low for Paul/Islam. Apparently they made some mistake(s) or/and did not get the levels again. We'll see how the FD and their next competition go, but I am really starting to feel that their future is not too bright. Maybe they can get on the Worlds team once Virtue/Moir and Weaver/Poje retire if they themselves have not retired by then, but that's all.

Edit: Apparently the results appeared (for me) while I was writing.

Last edited:

TMC

Record Breaker
Thanks, I have the link, but only the start order is showing for me.

Strange. Only the start order is showing for me under 'Live unofficial'.

That's really weird? Although the same thing happened to me just recently - everybody else got the live results by refreshing the page and I just got the start order. Then I wrote about it here and the results suddenly appeared all at once. I think I can hear the Twilight Zone music already :laugh:

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Did Thomas and Eaton make a mistake?

they must have. I thought their skate was dynamic and well done, but what do I know. Or maybe my screen froze during an obvious mistake.

Last edited:

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
That's really weird? Although the same thing happened to me just recently - everybody else got the live results by refreshing the page and I just got the start order. Then I wrote about it here and the results suddenly appeared all at once. I think I can hear the Twilight Zone music already :laugh:
Yes, and when the results appeared it happened without refreshing the page, although before I had refreshed several times and nothing happened :roll9:.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Did Thomas and Eaton make a mistake?

FWIW, Thomas/Eaton SD scored 48.25 in July at Lake Placid (non-international). Their score of 48.92 here is a hair higher.

Manta/Johnson scored 52.36 at the Lake Placid International. 53.60 here.

Smart/Diaz several points lower here than at LPIDI -- which was their international debut.

Last edited:

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I really enjoyed Muramoto and Reed's dance.

For me, today bodes well for being a good season to watch short dances.