2017 CS Finlandia Pairs FS | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 CS Finlandia Pairs FS

atsumiri

Record Breaker
SK's FS is the best program!!!!
He's not recoveried yet, but boy... They are so fierce, aggressive and powerful! :love::drama:
Ksenia is a goddess.
I wish Fedor a full recovery!

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Peng/Jin:love::luv17::love: love this pair and I already love this program. It suggests flight so beautifully.

Uncharacteristic errors. ..... oh, good. Thank goodness for their scores. So well deserved!

Giselle

Medalist
Who would have thought that. Nicole DELLA MONICA / Matteo GUARISE would win the LP?

Very proud of Stolbova/Klimov, that lift and throw after all the drama is proof of their great skating skills!

Andrea82

Medalist
Quite messy also for P/J. They won overall (198.03) but they were second to Della Monica/Guarise in FS

pearly

Record Breaker
Very proud of Stolbova/Klimov, that lift and throw after all the drama is proof of their great skating skills!

And maturity and experience. I hope they manage to get back into shape and go to the Olympics. It would be a shame for them to be forced to quit before that.

apple123

On the Ice
K/S missed THREE elements, had a fall, and stopped the program for 15 second to tie a freaking shoelace, yet they got the highest PCS! Let's talk about fair!

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I'm heartbroken for them, but I do love S/K Carmen :love:

Lota

Record Breaker
These results are probably not what people were expecting going into this event :laugh: Oh well, the unpredictability of the sport is sometimes great, sometimes painful, but always entertaining :agree:

Kutien

Final Flight
1Cheng PENG / Yang JINCHN198.0312video
2Nicole DELLA MONICA / Matteo GUARISE ITA193.5031video
3Ksenia STOLBOVA / Fedor KLIMOV RUS184.7824video
4Liubov ILYUSHECHKINA / Dylan MOSCOVITCHCAN183.8043video
5Kristina ASTAKHOVA / Alexei ROGONOV RUS176.8855video
6Deanna STELLATO / Nathan BARTHOLOMAY USA161.1776video
7Jessica CALALANG / Zack SIDHU USA156.8867video
8Minerva Fabienne HASE / Nolan SEEGERTGER135.3888video

bramweld

Record Breaker
Everybody had better just migrate to Russia, because how in the world are K/S THIRD?!!!! I respect their pedigree but this is still a SPORT, RIGHT? That was just just a huge insult to our collective intelligence, HUGE.

pearly

Record Breaker
Their BV, TES and PCS were all affected. This is a pair who would in a clean skate score well over 9.00 for each component.

apple123

On the Ice
Their BV, TES and PCS were all affected. This is a pair who would in a clean skate score well over 9.00 for each component.

I don't see their PCS are affected at all. They got the highest PCS for God's sake. That program is stopped several times, are you seriously telling me it's worth 66 for PCS?