2017 CS Finlandia Short Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 CS Finlandia Short Dance

GGFan

Record Breaker
For those who know ice dance really well, is it the rhythm requirements for the short dance that give us so many 3 music programs? It results in a lot of disjointed programs. There are the rare masterpieces, but I don't think well constructed programs should be the exception.

viennaskater

Medalist
Sorry. MVP = Most Valuable Player. An award given out in several sports. Just thanking Vinyame for the stream.

Ah nice - although the official livestream is way better quality. I don't mind paying a few euros for it.

Andrea82

Medalist
Natalia KALISZEK / Maksym SPODYRIEV 55.6 (27.03+28.57)

Just behind M/C and H/K in both TES and PCS. So far M/C have the highest TES of all. In PCS H/K 0.03 ahead of M/C.

Now Despasito again for the Wang/Liu

auser

Record Breaker
I say bring on the comments. I hope these guys will stream the other events from Finland today as well. Thank you once again!
I'm really enjoying his spontaneous comments and cheering :hap10:. It is about 3am here and soooo quiet. It makes it feel more like a shared experience and of course there are you lovely GSers too:)

TMC

Record Breaker
The Chinese were clearly the best so far. Really good choreo.

LadyB

Record Breaker
The facebook page doesn't work for me. Don't know why. Nothing happens when I go on it. I'm gonna miss Ksenia & Fedor live this afternoon :cry:

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
Woooo Denmark, you really made a huge mistake by not giving her citizenship. So CLASSY. I'll give them 70 if i were judging haha

GGFan

Record Breaker
Good job by the Danish couple. I may be a tiny bit biased by his looks though.

Vinyame

Rinkside
You're welcome :)
I came across this video on yt accidentally and surprised that it works, I decided to stop being incognito on goldenskate and share it with you :)