2017 CS Nebelhorn Short Dance | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2017 CS Nebelhorn Short Dance

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Typical. Allison and Saulius do better than I've ever seen them do before, and we didn't get to see it. :mad: :mad: :mad:

:cheer: Kavita and Joti now!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

nimi

Medalist
Finally a brightly coloured bikini/rug dress I actually like!

I liked the Kavita/Joti's program, too. (Well, the last lift was a bit tentative but whatevs)

ETA: WHOAH they got a very good score! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
WoW, that score. So happy for them. And eager to finaly see Stairway to heaven FD :thumbsup:

Hell, no!

I don't like it when my favourite songs of all time are used, because the edits never do them justice.

Although, I did see a "Stairway" routine not so long ago that I did like. Can't remember who it was though (hey, it might have been these two!)

CaroLiza_fan

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
That should be enough to push the Germans through, though it's all very Standard Issue Latin Program. The steps into the pattern were just awkward, and the lift is a bit ungainly. It did have some good oomph to it. Interesting that they went with Marina and not Igor.

Yes, that should be behind the Japanese.

Andrea82

Medalist
Does Allison have any chance of getting Lithuanian citizenship? I don't think there any other Lithuanian ice dance team

Joti: deep V, see through back, chest hair

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
LOVED Kavita and Joti!!! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points:

Definitely agree with them having a similar score as Kana and Chris. Although, I might have had Kavita and Joti slightly higher.

By the way, was I the only one that thought "Firebird" when they saw Kavita's dress?

CaroLiza_fan

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
Hell, no!

I don't like it when my favourite songs of all time are used, because the edits never do them justice.

Although, I did see a "Stairway" routine not so long ago that I did like. Can't remember who it was though (hey, it might have been these two!)

CaroLiza_fan

We will see tomorow. They competed last week at Nepela, but i didnt watch it.

TMC

Record Breaker
So if the standings remain as they are, who goes to the Olympics?

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Does Allison have any chance of getting Lithuanian citizenship? I don't think there any other Lithuanian ice dance team

Honestly, I'm afraid she has no chance. They didn't give it to Isabella Tobias, and she was in a much stronger partnership. So I can't see them giving it to Allison.

Sorry

CaroLiza_fan

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Coomes/Buckland (GBR) are essentially a guaranteed lock on an Olympic spot. Kuramato/Reed (JPN) and Lorenz/Polizoakis (GER) are a soft lock, barring some terrible incident. And then there are 2 (perhaps 3) more spots between eight contenders that have SD scores between 53.27 and 58.34. Free dance should be nailbiter!