dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
U.S. International Figure Skating Classic Short Dance

13 - 17 Sep 2017​

15 September 2017, 13:20 Local Time UTC -6

Time in other places
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldcl...4&p7=352&p8=101&p9=31&p10=136&p11=286&p12=256

Salt Lake City United States​

Short Dance Start Order

PlaceStart No.Name
1Kana MURAMOTO/Chris REED, JPN
2Carolane SOUCISSE/Shane FIRUS, CAN
3Julia BIECHLER/Damian DODGE, USA
4Tina GARABEDIAN/Simon PROULX-SENECAL, ARM
5Kaitlin HAWAYEK/Jean-Luc BAKER, USA
6Adel TANKOVA/Ronald ZILBERBERG, ISR
7Madison HUBBELL/Zachary DONOHUE, USA
8Laurence FOURNIER BEAUDRY/Nikolaj SORENSEN, DEN
9Olivia SMART/Adria DIAZ, ESP

Entries​

No.NameNation
1Tina GARABEDIAN / Simon PROULX-SENECAL
SD: Rhumba: "Vente Pa' Ca" by Ricky Martin, "Vente Pa' Ca" by Ricky Martin, [Versión Salsa], "La Bomba" by Ricky Martin
FD:
ARM
WDAnastasia GALYETA / Avidan BROWN
FD: Caberet
AZE
3Carolane SOUCISSE / Shane FIRUS
SD: Bailando, El Perdedor, Let Me Be Your Lover (Enrique Iglesias)
FD: Cheek to Cheek, I Won’t Dance (Tony Bennett / Lady Gaga)
CAN
4Laurence FOURNIER BEAUDRY / Nikolaj SORENSEN
SD: Search for the Vulcan by Leroy Holmes, Rhumba: "Whatever Lola Wants" performed by Carmen McRae, Rhumba: "Whatever Lola Wants" performed by Les Baxter, Mambo: "The Peter Gunn Theme," performed by Jack Costanzo
FD:
DEN
5Adel TANKOVA / Ronald ZILBERBERG
SD: Cha Cha: "Banca Banca" by E-Type, Rhumba: "Mas Que Nada" performed by Gracinha Leporace, Servio Mendes from the "Rio" soundtrack
FD:
ISR
6Kana MURAMOTO / Chris REED
SD: "I Like It Like That" by Pete Rodriguez, Rhumba: "Mondo Bondo" by Joe Strummer and the Mescaleros, Samba: "Batucada"
FD: Sakura cherry blossom theme from Japanese composer Ryuichi Sakamoto
JPN
7Olivia SMART / Adria DIAZ
SD: Samba: 1 2 3 4, Cha Cha, "Bailar" by Deorro
FD: "It's a Man's World" and "Natural Woman"
ESP
8Julia BIECHLER / Damian DODGE
SD: "Into You (Rhumba Remix)" by Ariana Grande and "I Know You Want Me" by Pitbull; choreo by Pasquale Camerlengo
FD: "American Woman" by Lenny Kravitz, "I Put a Spell on You" by Joe Cocker and "Seven Nation Army" by the White Stripes; choreo by Pasquale Camerlengo
USA
9Kaitlin HAWAYEK / Jean-Luc BAKER
SD: "Get Busy" by Sean Paul, "Soha Mil Pasos" by Isabelle & Félicien, "Fireball" by Pitbull; choreo by Pasquale Camerlengo, Benji Schwimmer, Serge Onik
FD: "Liebestraum" composed and edited by Maxime Rodriguez; choreo by Pasquale Camerlengo, Benji Schwimmer, Serge Onik
USA
10Madison HUBBELL / Zachary DONOHUE
SD: Cuando Calienta el Sol by Talya Ferro and Le Serpent by Guem; choreo by Marie France Dubreuil, Ginette Cournoyer, Patrice Lauzon
FD: Across the Sky Instrumental by Rag N' Bone Man and Caught Out In the Rain by Beth Hart; choreo by Marie France Dubreuil, Ginette Cournoyer, Patrice Lauzon
USA

Last edited:

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Anastasia GALYETA / Avidan BROWN (AZE) are no longer listed

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
super excited for that one - Kana/Chris, Kaitlin/Jean-Luc, Laurence/Nikolai, Olivia/Adria:love: and a debut of Madison and Zach with one of the most promising programs for me in Ice Dance, cannot wait! I hope for a great competition

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I just checked, and the ISU has just done a launch of a new website design. Many links are now dead :bang: I will be trying to get it all fixed.

auser

Record Breaker
I just checked, and the ISU has just done a launch of a new website design. Many links are now dead :bang: I will be trying to get it all fixed.
Sorry that this makes more work for you(because you are so generous :luv17:). It does seem to make the ISU site more relevant for skating fans who wish to follow the current season from Challenger(Senior B) comps forward to 2018 Olympics. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help :)

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Please explain how it makes it more relevant?

To me, it seems more flashy, but less accessible.

It is especially annoying since all links for forms, announcements, and info are now dead everywhere. I am not sure about schedules and results. I am going to check this year's for past events.

This affects years of work, and I have to decide whether to bother to edit last year's files.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^^^ What a shame, Doris, and how very annoying!:ddevil: Please add me to the list of appreciative GS'rs for all your good work. :)

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker

It is especially annoying since all links for forms, announcements, and info are now dead everywhere. I am not sure about schedules and results. I am going to check this year's for past events.

This affects years of work, and I have to decide whether to bother to edit last year's files.

Doris, you do an amazing job so I can imagine the utter frustration this situation must be causing you. I only wish there were some way we could help, so if there is, let us know!

EdgeCall

Record Breaker

I don't know how your files are organized, but you can certainly use some script instead of editing everything manually?

skatefigure

Rinkside
The ISU did not change any links to any past results. They just updated the pages that link to them. I checked all the links I have for competitions in my favourites and they all work.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
What I am finding is links for "Forms" "Announcements" and "First Info" are now dead. The results/entries/protocols are fine, at least so far.

ice coverage

Record Breaker

auser

Record Breaker

Doris I apologize for my #6 post in this thread. It was a clumsy attempt to make lemonade from lemons of the ISU site redesign(I was initially encouraged that ISU was spotlighting Challenger series events). The last thing I would want is to make your efforts for goldenskate fans more difficult. You do so much for us that I appreciate. I'm sorry if any other message was conveyed.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Omg some of these programs...I'm so sad I won't be able to watch these beautiful disasters live, but I'll be following along here! Let me know if H/B is as amazing as it sounds

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
There was a Chinese guy streaming yesterday--you might be able to find the link in the threads from yesterday if you comb through enough of them. Other than that I don't think so. :(

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Nice job from Caroline and Shane. I'd feel a lot better if she'd shorten that dress though... it's really distracting, but more than that, IMO, it's dangerous. It got caught in her boot for a while.