2017 GP NHK Free Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 GP NHK Free Dance

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker

auser to the rescue! Bless you!

- - - Updated - - -

You are all about to get what you've been asking for: More me!

Works for me.
;)

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I'm the gift you never knew you wanted.

My very first class in college the professor started out by saying, I like to start out each semester with a joke. What's the gift that keeps on giving? Herpes! HAHAHAHAHAHA

I couldn't run to the registrar's office fast enough...

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
The young married French team are slowly working their way through the "greatest hits of the 70's". Next year I suggest Stevie Wonder FD of Isn't she Lovely, Suspicion and I just called to say I love you.

auser

Record Breaker
My very first class in college the professor started out by saying, I like to start out each semester with a joke. What's the gift that keeps on giving? Herpes! HAHAHAHAHAHA

:eekn:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker

My cousin has a similar joke: What's the difference between love and herpes? Herpes last forever. I guess she was bitter.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Did the lovely Japanese lady just make the sign of the cross in a FD from the movie Yentl ?

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Did the lovely Japanese lady just make the sign of the cross in a FD from the movie Yentl ?

They're so slow it's hard to tell.

Man, I'd make them do nothing but stroking drills for about 6 months.

That was one awkward choreographic lift.

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
Big plus for these two - they found out there are other songs in Yentl, not only Papa can you hear me