2017 GP NHK Trophy Short Dance | Page 22 | Golden Skate

2017 GP NHK Trophy Short Dance

peese

Medalist
who are you? nobody watches skating on tvs nowadays...
!
lol to both of you! Can you slide the tv unit close to the bathroom door maybe?? Just don't manually adjust the set while you are in there...unless you feel like a little lift me up!! See what happens when Miss Sarah has 7 Palm Bays

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Er... am I seeing things or is there a ton of activity on the ice? Three zambonis! A good 10+ people!

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
HEY! I just thought of something.. since the Danes know that they can't go to Olympics this year they should do their FD to Barbie Girl and show their love for all things Danish.

bixby

Final Flight
Something about the confidence level of Madison and Zach this year... You can tell they've been working hard and it shows. It's paying off... But I feel like their score doesn't match the performances they've given in both here and in Canada. I think it begs for a little bit more. It doesn't satisfy me when their score goes up.

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
Too bad about the twizzles... not just for the twizzles but if you rewatch the lift, the exit was slightlyyyy more messy than in SCI, and they lost fractions of points in GOEs that they cannot afford to lose. I think it might get to Scott nerves sometimes.
For the rest they were excellent... and the panel did his job I believe ;) (So much for Molina :laugh:)
At least for Tessa&Scott.
I have a bit of trouble understanding some calls for the others...

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Tara and Johnny never do commentary for Ice Dance.

they have but it was a long while back, I want to say the olympics that they were on NBCSports and not NBC...

that being said, I just don't watch the recaps on NBC because for the most part it's their show...

ice coverage

Record Breaker

auser

Record Breaker
Yeah, a turtleneck? Is Luca going to a funeral after the competition? Preparing for Ksenia's inevitable murder of Fedor later tonight?
:laugh2:Funny, I tend to notice the back of Luca's costumes more. Good thing you are here to refocus me on the full Nikita and Luca ;).

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I thought pairs was starting but it turns out my stream refreshed and started over. As soon as I heard the Latin music start my iPad about went flying across the room!! #BarbieGirl

rain

Record Breaker
V/M really need to get this SD perfect. They are going to need a buffer if they hope to win at the Olympics. Every point, every level, every GOE is going to count.

I'm actually encouraged by how well they still scored here with one small error. It show the potential for an absolutely massive score. They were well on their way to beating their Skate Canada score without it.

At some point in the season everyone makes a mistake — better here than at the Olympics.